Can't see the whole picture

Gruntled

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2005
When I click on the rotating pictures, it brings up a sub-menu of thumbnails. When I click on a thumbnail (the white GT with white Mustang) the resulting image is so big that all I see is the corner of a house and a few bare tree branches. If I right-click saveas, all I get is what I see - the roof and a branch. How can I see the whole picture?

btw - it's not just this picture giving me fits - a lot of them have in the past, I've just never bothered to ask until now.

thanks.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
I have the same problem with these pictures.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry, I don't know why it does that for certain browser. My Mac resizes them, but I have the same issue on my pc. If I save them and rename the file as a .jpg it works fine, but who wants to go through all that.

Unfortunately the coder who wrote the vBgarage hack for the forum software does not have a version for this particular version, so I guess I'll just be purchasing Photopost sometime soon, which I know is supported....

Sorry about that guys. :frown

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
No worries.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
If you right click on the picture and 'open link' you should then have the bars to navigate in the picture - see if this works for you.... Neil.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
serious concern about DBK's future outlook

DBK said:
Unfortunately the coder who wrote the vBgarage hack for the forum software does not have a version for this particular version, so I guess I'll just be purchasing .... :frown

Sorry DBK, you mean Hack, like Hacker , like illegal software use, like us all driving up to Motown prison soon to visit our Dear buddy DBK, like someone courting your girlfriend, like you becoming someones prisongirlfriend !?....Oh man, let's stop right there .... :rofl :eek :willy :ack

Tell me all is legal here !

Stefan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
view whole picture

Try open picture, then rightclicking and select view picture. it should reopen downscaled to your screens.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
You're most welcome. Just don't think I'm a computer geek though!! :biggrin