Can't reply with quote anyone else having this problem?

Just tried to reply to a message by hitting "Reply with quote" and got a message that I wasn't authorized. Is anyone else having problems?

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Just tried to reply to a message by hitting "Reply with quote" and got a message that I wasn't authorized. Is anyone else having problems?

Apparently not. :wink

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Did you piss Dave off ? :frown

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
works for me too

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Are you sure that you aren't blocked from the entire topic? I believe there are some parts that are writable only by paid members.

Are you sure that you aren't blocked from the entire topic? I believe there are some parts that are writable only by paid members.

Perhaps you're right. There's no problem here, but I was trying to reply to the utility tray thread in the Products for GTs section and could not. The bottom of the messages in the thread don't even give me the option of a plain "reply", only "reply with quote".

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I guess I feel better that I'm not the only one blocked in that section as well.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Some one had sent me a pm and asked me to respond and I was blocked.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Correct. For sale sections only.