Camilo Pardo Signature Edition, Lunar 4

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
We were happy to show off our latest Camilo Pardo Signature Edition Ford GT (built by The GT Guy LLC) this weekend at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. This one is a little different as it is owned by Rich Brooks (The GT Guy). As many of you know we have been building and commissioning these cars for a few years now. Merkury 4 and Satin 7 are two examples. With that I have been wanting to make mine a Signature Series car for a few years and finally decided to complete it this last Spring. I had told Camilo that I liked my temporary Essex Wire, tribute, wrap but wanted to make something more permanent and more special. It took him a few months to come up with the design but I think it turned out quite well. There are many details that one might not pick up on right away as this a new design scheme for Camilo. Such as the radius in the black stripes at the top and bottom of the headlights and how the very bottom of the front fascia is black in order to follow the natural body lines. This is #6 in the Series and is a complete repaint. We plan to have Camilo’s personal car done in the next few weeks and that will be #7 in the Series. Stay tuned for that one. We have a few more tweaks to do and we are planning on having professional pictures done in the next week or two then we can get it on our website, but here are a few pics so far. Camilo is calling this one Lunar 4 as he likes to stay with “NASA “type names.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
WHOA!!!! Say no more. Can't wait to see this one in person...

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Looks fantastic!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Incredible Rich - looks fantastic

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Wow Rich. That is rad!

Vince H

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
It is even more striking in person and can't wait to see it side by side with Camilos's soon to be completed 7.

Rich and Dennis worked the entire time but did take a break for a Saturday evenings parade and car show. Enjoyed having dinner with you Rich Dennis , Dr. Frank, and the "angry when hungry" Chris Li !!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Very nice!

Ed

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Very nice Rich!
Camilo's assemblage of shapes, numbers and colors are always stunning!

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
I like it very much !

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Can we see pics of the engine bay?

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Outstanding!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Where do you get the American Flags on these GT's in that size? I have not been able to find any here in the Houston Area. The Car looks great and the design is out of sight. Thanks for posting.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Where do you get the American Flags on these GT's in that size? I have not been able to find any here in the Houston Area. The Car looks great and the design is out of sight. Thanks for posting.

Tomy -

I get mine at the Flag Store in Sparks, NV. They have both right-handed & left-handed versions. Here's their link -

http://www.eventflags.com/

Ralphie

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX

Tomy
Trent made several for me. They're not as large as the ones Camilo uses, though. I have extra sets and can get you one at the Houston meetup next month if you'd like.

16610750133_e2887bf791_b.jpg

Last edited:

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Looks Original that's for sure.

I first thought someone did a rendition of your car, And added the yellow. It's looking great
Hope all is well

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks all for the information.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Tomy -

I get mine at the Flag Store in Sparks, NV. They have both right-handed & left-handed versions. Here's their link -

Ralphie

Can I trouble you to give me the exact link? They've got a bewildering array of flags and I can't find the right/left hand versions.

Thanks in advance!

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
We need one painted grabber orange with black stripes.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Rich, that's a VERY nice looking car! Kudos for the courage to venture from the norm and bring these pieces to market!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Tomy -

Ralphie

Can I trouble you to give me the exact link? They've got a bewildering array of flags and I can't find the right/left hand versions.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kenneth -

I've always just stopped at their store and bought the decals, when shopping in the Reno area. I, too, had trouble finding the flag decals on their web page, so I called them this morning. They said that they don't have everything on their web site, but they do carry the flag decals.

The ones I use are 3¼" x 4-3/4" and cost $2.50 each. They also have a smaller one, 2½" x 4" at $1.95 each. Both are available in left and right hand versions. I chatted with a woman named Christine at the store and she said they have them in stock and to just call her. Their number is (800) 842-1131.

View attachment 38405

View attachment 38406

Recently, I've changed to the "1st Navy Jack" decal on the #2 car which are also 3¼" x 4-3/4" and cost $3.00 each.

View attachment 38407