Brits & Battleship Car Show, Oct 31st

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
For those that are looking for something to do in Wilmington, NC on October 31st, the British Motor Club of the Cape Fear will be hosting their annual car show at the USS Battleship North Carolina. Over 150 cars are expected to display at this year's event. There will be a British section as well as German, Japanese, replicas and American automobiles. All proceeds benefit the Battleship Preservation Fund. Come as a spectator for free or enter your car. For more information:

http://www.bmccf.org/carshowbrochure09.pdf

I have no affiliation with the club, but I will be taking the GT down for the afternoon. Anybody else interested?

Battleships are cool! :usa
Waldo

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Waldo
YOU WERE MISSED THIS PAST WEEK AT THE RALLY !!!
Hope we get to see you next year !!
Roketman

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Roketman,

It about killed me to miss the rally this year. Sounds like you guys had a blast. I will do my best to make it to next year's rally. It's hard to believe that Vegas was over a year ago. It's been an eventful year to say the least.

Take care of yourself, amigo.

Waldo

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Waldo, wish I could finally make it down and get with ya but Halloween has me grounded to the house feeding critters......

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Mike,

I understand. We're going to take the kids trick or treating in a friend's neighborhood in Wilmington.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Waldo, Good to hear from you. I may be driving that way this week on my way to South Carolina, but need to be in Pittburgh on Saturday for a big Halloween bash. Sorry we'll miss the show.