Blue Stripe Delete 05/06,

Sullie

Aug 1, 2019
MO
Looking to purchase another GT, - Blue, Stripe Delete if anyone is aware of one.... ?

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
The 05/06 blue stripe delete was to me a holy grail that always just eluded me. I continually looked but either just missed out on a good one, or in the very rare times one was actually available (maybe 2-3x in 13 yrs), it was sadly a very wrong time for me - ie just bought something else and wanted to stay married 😀

Hope you find one!

Reactions: Sullie

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Yeah, probably shoulda kept mine, duh....
gt at saleen 1.jpggt flag.jpg

Sullie

Aug 1, 2019
MO
Yeah, probably shoulda kept mine, duh....
View attachment 58186View attachment 58187
Oh damn, yes , this one is what I'm looking for..

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I have a blue no stripes 06 that was a repairable and it is now a heritage and in its final stages of being assembled for a member here who's been building it with me! There were only 7 06's and that means now only 6..

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
Blue no-stripe was my grail too. I concluded it was unobtanium, and happily found my Tungsten no-stripe.

I have a local FGT friend who has long owned TWO blue no stripes, but the pool of available rounds off to about: none

Reactions: Sullie

Sullie

Aug 1, 2019
MO
I have a blue no stripes 06 that was a repairable and it is now a heritage and in its final stages of being assembled for a member here who's been building it with me! There were only 7 06's and that means now only 6..
Shhhhhhh.... don't say that too loud, just means pricing goes up.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Blue no-stripe was my grail too. I concluded it was unobtanium, and happily found my Tungsten no-stripe.

Funny, although I originally had a no-stripe blue, I've actually been kinda looking for a no-stripe Tungsten or silver.

Reactions: Beez