Black 2006 for sale in the UK - 37 miles

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
A very rare opportunity to purchase an unregistered 2006 MY Ford GT.

BDGC 9.jpg

This car was converted by Roush to the same engineering specification as the 101 Official European Ford GTs. The car has then been dry stored ever since.
Believed to be one of only two unregistered Ford GTs offered for sale in Europe. All VAT and duty has been paid on the car.
It has recorded just 37 miles. It has been fitted with the very desirable accessories of (no longer available) Ford Racing transmission cooler, Roush pulley and a transmission breather catch bottle.
Finished in black this is a full option car i.e. it has optional painted stripes, grey brake calipers, Macintosh audio and lightweight BBS wheels.
Unregistered examples do not come up for sale very often – particularly in the UK.

The car is supplied with the original book pack, car cover, battery tender and all relevant paperwork.

Price £299,000

The car is in our Colchester showroom. Please contact David Jones for more information.

More pictures on our sales page at gt101.co.uk along with contact details

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
What a find!!! Good luck on the sale :)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
education needed-Please! is this one of the "RE" vehicles done by Roush or is this a car converted at Roush? I ask because I bought 2 Roush cars for parts out of the UK and I believe (it's been awhile) both were titled as 2007 cars. does any of this make sense?? educate me please! thank you

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I got educated at Rally X about 2007 and 2008 Ford GTs by a gentleman from the UK. cars can have a window of 2 years when shipped to the UK after their build date to apply for title so in case of the Roush cars (Ford GT RE ) 2005 cars could be titled there as a 2007 and 2006 cars could be titled as a 2008. Now I know!