BBS FI-R Wheels for NGT on Sale

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
Looks like the FI-R wheels are on sale this month. I called the guys over at InoKinetic and they informed me they will sell them at this price all month or while supplies last. 35% discount . $8450/set. See them: HERE

I have been running these wheels on my 19NGT - see below. They are an excellent alternative to my Carbon wheels. SoCal roads are full of hazards! I run the BBS most often as they are more affordable in case of damage. A new carbon wheel is not inexpensive...

small side.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
What tires are you running? I have been looking for all season and not having any real luck for the rears.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I love mine. Factory size Michelin Sport cups. Thanks for offering them again.
20200419_141644.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah that's fine in the south, but there is enough 45 degree and less weather here to warrant an extra set of tires

Reactions: digman1

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I love the look of the CF wheels! I have to run them all the time. Too cool to leave at home.

Ed

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I love the look of the CF wheels! I have to run them all the time. Too cool to leave at home.

Ed
Easy to fix too!
I got a nick in mine twice! My body shop fixed it in 30 minutes! You could never tell it was ever there

Reactions: Ed Sims and RPM217

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
Easy to fix too!
I got a nick in mine twice! My body shop fixed it in 30 minutes! You could never tell it was ever there

Cool, that is good to know. When they really get damaged the replacement cost for one wheel is higher than a full set of these BBS.

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 61626
They look stunning!

Reactions: 68Rcodeman

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
What tires are you running? I have been looking for all season and not having any real luck for the rears.

Dunlop Sp Sport Maxx. I did a quick search and you are right. I wanted a tire with a bit less stick than stock for street use and a bit more life.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
View attachment 61626
How does this gold color compare to the (non-carbon) OEM wheel on the 2021 Heritage?

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
To me, picture looks lighter, and perhaps "golder" than the Heritage wheels.

The "sample kit" for the Heritage ( after the fact ) wheel was darker than I expected based on the " teaser " photos. The sample is pretty true to the actual wheels. More bronze in tint than gold. I still think they are pretty cool, and different from any previous factory standard wheels, and truer to the theme of the actual race cars of the period.

( Caveat: I am red-green color blind. But I can tell that Dr. Frank's car is RED.