Bad wrap

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Wanted to share the most recent changes to my GT:
a complete matte-black wrap and Accufab X-Pipe.

None of this would have been possible without the extremely knowledgeable and unbelievably informative assistance of Shadowman.
The wrap was carefully and expertly applied by James Naccarato at Iconography. He can be reached through his website at iconwrap.com, or email: James@iconographystudios.net.

I recommend James. As far as Shadowman is concerned, I have yet to meet anyone more knowledgeable about the Ford GT. Period.

Following the mods, my car has become exactly what I envisioned. It took some time before I found someone I trusted to apply the wrap, and I seriously debated the pipe. But now that I have done both mods, I couldn't be happier. The car sounds better the more I put foot in it and I no longer worry about rocks hitting the paint-it's protected by the wrap.

Attachments

• badwrap2IMG_2513.jpg
    badwrap2IMG_2513.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 498
  • badwrap3IMG_2502.jpg
    badwrap3IMG_2502.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 496
  • badwrap5IMG_2505.jpg
    badwrap5IMG_2505.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 496
  • badwrap6IMG_2506.jpg
    badwrap6IMG_2506.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 489
H

HHGT

Very nice. How often do you go into the garage to take a peek?

Last edited:

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Looks like a matte black?

Aug 25, 2006
Welcome home and ..... it is about time that you shared her with the gang.

Dare I say ...... alright I will that there are stripes to follow too.

It was truly my pleasure to be included in your project and working with James was wonderful.

Thank you; very much for the kind words as shared.

All the best

Shadowman

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
HHGT-I wish I could, but in Parker, Arizona shooting Fast and Furious 5. Driving a '72 Pantera. There's also a (kit) GT40. A Ford fan's dream.
jaxgt-You are correct, matte black.
Shadowman-Unfortunately, I'm not home yet. But did have a day off and time to post the pics.
The gloss stripes will be applied as soon as I get back. Seriously can't wait. Thanks again for your help.

Aug 25, 2006
Well then be safe out there while making us proud with your stunts.

BTW she looks fricken "HOT!!!"

Takes care

Shadowman

Last edited:

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
yes. looks great.

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
BAD ASS WRAP!!!!

Looks wonderful!!! Congrats!

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
HHGT-I wish I could, but in Parker, Arizona shooting Fast and Furious 5. Driving a '72 Pantera. There's also a (kit) GT40. A Ford fan's dream.
jaxgt-You are correct, matte black.
Shadowman-Unfortunately, I'm not home yet. But did have a day off and time to post the pics.
The gloss stripes will be applied as soon as I get back. Seriously can't wait. Thanks again for your help.

You're shooting F&F5??? Sounds like a blast. You gotta give us a write up of everything you did when you can. I think a lot of us would really enjoy reading about how the movie was made.

Also, I found a link: http://www.iconographystudios.net/tag/matte-black-car-wrap/

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I for one love the matte black look. Very cool indeed.

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
That looks Friggin' Badd A$$ Hollywood! Sinister!! Wheels are a perfect match. Good job Shadowman & Iconography.

Good luck on F&F 5 ....

Call me if you need some driving lessons ... LOL!

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Oh, hold that thought, I'm too busy teaching Dr. Frank where the gas pedal is.:rofl

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
That thing looks amazing!!! Nicely done. Can't wait to see it with Gloss stripes. Are the wheels gloss or satin (will they match the stripes of the wrap)? Either way, very cool.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The matte Black wrap looks killer !! :thumbsup

Oh, hold that thought, I'm too busy teaching Dr. Frank where the gas pedal is.:rofl

Grant, Frank knows where the gas pedal is.. He just can't push it down very far !! Please get him to the gym for a leg work out ...:rofl

H

HHGT

I'll be at our place in Havasu in a couple of weeks. I'll pick one up and exercise her for you

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
A good 'wrap' is the way to go with flat black. We saw so many flat-black, painted cars at SEMA last year that were totally "jacked up". It was a shame.

I'm considering a flat-black wrap myself. Can you PM me to disclose costs? I may also choose to do another color. Maybe "lime green"! =)

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I want to see somebody wrap their car with this stuff.

http://www.luminousfilm.com/

Use a ultra violet light luminescent and watch everybody's teeth light up when you drive by at night.

3298101014_e855722f6c.jpg

creepy

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
But, what if one's trying to obsure one's presence...like, say, when trying to "blend in" to the surroundings after making a "spirited" run somewhere? :biggrin

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
But, what if one's trying to obsure one's presence...like, say, when trying to "blend in" to the surroundings after making a "spirited" run somewhere? :biggrin

By that do you mean closing the garage after a jog through the park?

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
:thumbsup:thumbsup

Very cool!! :cool

What is the color underneath??