Bad Transport Company Experience in California Beware!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
To all my friends having the need to transport your cars in California and need an auto transport company to move your vehicles around.

I want to tell you to stay clear of a company named Samer Auto Transport. They say they are a company that is based on respected referrals. He says he is a man of decency and character. This could not be farther from the truth,

After using them to transport a vehicle from southern California to central California I found two scuffs in the clear film wrap on a new car they transported for me. It was very evident it was caused by climbing in and out of the driver's side window to either place the car in the trailer or when removing it.

Last edited:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
You should both wrap yourselves in Xpel, lie in the sun, and experience the self-healing properties.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I am way over it... don't think he is. Just didn't want any of the GT nation on the left coast to use them and have similar issues. A good company until there is an issue then they run and hide.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
You should both wrap yourselves in Xpel, lie in the sun, and experience the self-healing properties.

:lol