Auto Styles Tampa/Clearwater Area

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Does anyone local know this shop?
I'm thinking of having them do Clearplex on my windshield.
Also, any recs for a general high performance mechanic in the same area?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Mark

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Maybe Forte's Garage on 66th street in Clearwater. I only knew Dom Forte 30 years ago when he was working on mustangs. He was a good honest mechanic back then and I just noticed his garage the other day. Someone told me he was still working on cars and I just happened to see his (relatively) new place. You would have to check him out. Maybe Sinovac knows. I do all my own work so I am not up on the local mechanics.

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Maybe Forte's Garage on 66th street in Clearwater. I only knew Dom Forte 30 years ago when he was working on mustangs. He was a good honest mechanic back then and I just noticed his garage the other day. Someone told me he was still working on cars and I just happened to see his (relatively) new place. You would have to check him out. Maybe Sinovac knows. I do all my own work so I am not up on the local mechanics.

Thank you!
Do most of my own work as well, but was seeking backup for stuff beyond my skill set.
Best,
Mark

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013

Sinovac,
Do you have a rec for a mechanic?
Thank you!