"around the world in a ford gt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Tomorrow, we will have 2 great surprises.....1, Leno's garage will air our 1/2 hour interview for all to see........
2, AUTOWEEK was at the house today.....they did a 2 pager spread about our trip as we move along.................GREAT STUFF.
More details to follow, I had no clue that AUTOWEEK on line gets 20 MILLION UNIQUE hits per month..........Ithink Sonic Blue will be in the shoot as well.........
enjoy gtjoey1314

Attachments

• SDC11213.jpg
    SDC11213.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 242
  • SDC11214.jpg
    SDC11214.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 245
  • SDC11215.jpg
    SDC11215.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 244

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
What time and where on TV, cable, Dish whatever do I fond the Leno thing?

Stu

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Jay Leno's Garage online..... Go to jaylenosgarage.com. Look for book club.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Nardo , just hit the system, will post when I get to the office, all I can say is........YOU LOOK SHARP MY LITTLE FRIEND.........GTJOEY1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Jay Leno - with The Book!

Guys, here it is! Thanks to everyone who helped make the book possible, We couldn't have done this without you!!!! :biggrin

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/extra...lub-ford-gt---the-complete-owners-experience/

KurtGT

GT Owner
Apr 16, 2010
Woodbury NY
What a couple of handsome GT-stud-muffins !!... you made me proud. Kurt

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Excellent.

Stu

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Excellent.

Stu
Keep the GT front and center my friend......Stu, Don just called you in for the 29th and 30th, just wrapped up my compliance for the day......
gtjoey1314

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Nice that he called me in but, I said possible. Depends on multiple work related factors.

Stu

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Stu, look at that picture, nardo is flying 2,000 miles just to sit in the silver bullet....come have some fun...you can make that 5 dollar co pay any other day of the week........enjoy.......just look at the car.......by the way , that picture is from Rich's front driveway.......

Attachments

• SDC11134.jpg
    SDC11134.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 179

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Don is booking the rooms today, will get the name and all later....Gene did you get a hold of Don?
Stu, no sweat, are you in...........
GTJOEY1314

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Tomorrow, we will have 2 great surprises.....1, Leno's garage will air our 1/2 hour interview for all to see........
2, AUTOWEEK was at the house today.....they did a 2 pager spread about our trip as we move along.................GREAT STUFF.
More details to follow, I had no clue that AUTOWEEK on line gets 20 MILLION UNIQUE hits per month..........Ithink Sonic Blue will be in the shoot as well.........
enjoy gtjoey1314

AWESOME Joey, Just AWESOME! :thumbsup Can't wait to see them.
Ron

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Don is booking the rooms today, will get the name and all later....Gene did you get a hold of Don?
Stu, no sweat, are you in...........
GTJOEY1314

Reservations made in Niagara on the Lake.

Very timely PBS show on now about the War of 1812, much of which took place in the Niagara region.

Nice to see PBS acknowledge what all Canadians learned in school ,that Canada was the overall victor despite a last minute defeat at the Battle Of New Orleans.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Reservations made in Niagara on the Lake.

Very timely PBS show on now about the War of 1812, much of which took place in the Niagara region.

Nice to see PBS acknowledge what all Canadians learned in school ,that Canada was the overall victor despite a last minute defeat at the Battle Of New Orleans.

Thanks Don....but do I have to sleep with Joey?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks Don....but do I have to sleep with Joey?
Don, I wont need the ear plugs with sleepapnea next to me.....Ill just listen to the water as it cascades over the ledge......
So Don how do we get dual citizenship, before people are protesting outside my house and Nardos car dealership........
Getting ugly, cant wait to go, the foliage is at its peak the next couple of weeks....
enjoy.....gtjoey1314
Stu/jimmy/dino/dougie, if you guys want to caravan upstate, you can do that too for a couple of hours?

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Joey, I have the dual citizenship to. The way I got mine was my mother was Canadian when I was born, so all I had to do was take the oath to the Queen before your 23rd birthday. I am sure there are other ways, so you may have a shot!!!

John

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
I am thinking the Caravan thing for a few hours to may be better for me. I do not really feel like doing an 8 hr drive two days in a row. What is route you guys are taking?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I am thinking the Caravan thing for a few hours to may be better for me. I do not really feel like doing an 8 hr drive two days in a row. What is route you guys are taking?
Don will have it in a couple of days, Iknow we are going over the gwb to get to him, then straight up.....Don, chime in when ready......Stu 8 hours is a cake walk my friend, have bridgestones? if not then I understand...............gtjoey1314

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
No I do not have Bridgestones, still on OEM. What is the hotel name in Niagara? Maybe Don can post the route.

Stu

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
No I do not have Bridgestones, still on OEM. What is the hotel name in Niagara? Maybe Don can post the route.

Stu
You should be okay in the cold on the goodyears:lol...the hotel, is top secret....as we dont want to much press coverage while we enjoy the ride...the paparazzi, wont leave nardo or gtjoey alone....:lol:lol:lol
Call me later, but we are definetly staying over on the Canadian side, the New York side is a dump......gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.