Are there any other owners in/around Greensboro/Winston-Salem, NC?

Tomcat

GT Owner
As a new owner, I sure would like to learn from talking/meeting others with 1st hand experience in ownership/maintenance/etc...
Thanks,
Tom

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
MAD IN NC is in the general vicinity.

Congratulations on the new car! :cheers

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Congrats and Welcome!

Tomcat

GT Owner
MAD IN NC is in the general vicinity.

Congratulations on the new car! :cheers

Technically I'm in Madison (think Andy Griffith's Mayberry), 10 miles south of the Virginia border and near VIR!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Aboard! :thumbsup

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Welcome to the board and congratulations! Tomcat is the 'new' owner of my former car, and will make an excellent addition to the forum. We share way too similar tastes in cars (we have 3 of the same cars), old buildings, and more.

Great to see you on here, and keep enjoying the GT. I miss it already.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Welcome to the board and congratulations! Tomcat is the 'new' owner of my former car, and will make an excellent addition to the forum. We share way too similar tastes in cars (we have 3 of the same cars), old buildings, and more.

Hope you'll be back as an owner!!!
Does he have a NSX too?

Tomcat

GT Owner

Thanks Adams...I know you will be back and the interaction/transaction was SMOOTH...and so was the ride home!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Hope you'll be back as an owner!!!
Does he have a NSX too?
You got it!
So far, my biggest problem is that my Direct-lift 4-pole leaves me very little room for error as the car is so wide!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
You got it!
So far, my biggest problem is that my Direct-lift 4-pole leaves me very little room for error as the car is so wide!
Thought that was you!!! Welcome aboard. My GT with Bridgestones has about 1/2" of tire off the ramp on each side if I center it properly!!!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Thought that was you!!! Welcome aboard. My GT with Bridgestones has about 1/2" of tire off the ramp on each side if I center it properly!!!
How do you align it so you don't hit the one of the mirrors on the post/cable?
I am using fisheye mirrors but am paranoid right now.