"Joey Around The World" sung to the lyrics of "Joy To The World"
" Silent Nardo" sung to the lyrics of "Silent Night"

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
sounds like you beat me to the egg nog tonight! :cheers

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year you guys.....

H

HHGT

Can we still say Merry Xmas? All the local stations are broadcasting Happy Holiday!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Silent Nardo sounds great.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
If "'Achmed' the Dead Terrorist" were here, he'd prefer "Jingle Bombs", or maybe "Osama is coming to town".

('Gotta love Dunham!)

Merry Christmas, Nardo - and to all the rest of you guys (and GALS!)!

Last edited:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Merry Christmas to all. Along with my wishes for a healthy and properous New Year.

Enjoy your Christmas with family and friends.

Nardo good choice in music. It would be Hard to imagine a Silent Joey.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Back at you boys! Frank

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
To all, best wishes for a healthy, happy, safe, peaceful and prosperous new year. Chris and Joey, I think that the two of you are brothers from different mothers!!

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I wish all my FGT friend and families a wonderful christmas and a safe and prosperous new year. I look forward to seing you all at the Rally in 2012

:cheers
Anders

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
michellepics_3.jpg

michellepics_5.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Thought you might enjoy these pics from a holiday model of the month photo shoot!

http://www.carsonracer.com/index.ph...rss-feed/item/83-december-2011-michelle-leigh

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
You have a tough life, Randy!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year to all the GT folks and their families

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gino

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
merry christmas everyone!!!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Just got back from church with the wife and 3 kids. One in HS, one in college , one in law school.

Been a long time since all were home. The weather cooperated so much that I got to take the GT out for a long run today. Even took one of the Vipers out.

I hope you are hopefully with your families tonight or tomorrow. And, I hope you appreciate how lucky are to talk about truly insignificant stuff like our wonderful cars.

Also Merry Christmas to the "youngsters" like DBK who is celebrating with his baby and Shelby with his not so baby.

Thanks for all Dave, Chip, Tim and others do and let us all remember that this is a special place. Terry

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Merry Christmas to you and all my friends here. We are with family all weekend... 🎅🎄

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Our girls are at home and we're doing the main stuff tonight. The oldest is a pharmacy tech at Walgreens and she actually gets a regular schedule. The youngest is an asst. manager at Safeway and has to work tomorrow (Christmas day). I get to do the headlight refresh on the oldest daughters car tomorrow. I used the 3M kit on the wife's Jeep about 5 years ago and it worked pretty well. It takes about 1-2 hours to do both sides.

They are still kind of like kids - we're watching old Santa cartoons on ABC Family. When we got our first VCR back in the 70's we recorded a bunch of the old cartoons (Snoopy, etc) on "Tape 24". Now of course they're all on DVD but also on cable/satellite every year.

Happy Christmas to everyone!

Last edited:

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Here is a holiday card Sue put together, from our family to yours.

Cheers
Trent

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/qIAiWolCLCv3RCBlOH1B

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
We are celebrating today due to travel schedules tomorrow and I am fulfilling my uncle duties with a jungle gym / swing set for my 3.5 year old nephew. Since we opened gifts today am I am assembling everything tomorrow (the boxes are at another house) I wrapped up a picture of the jungle gym. My nephew didn't really "get it" when he unwrapped the package and gave ole uncle Chad a very disappointed look. I'm afraid that until I redeem myself tomorrow with the actual gift I am on his "bad" list. I saw the true face of disappointment.

Merry Christmas to everyone and my your gift intentions be clear!

Last edited:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Merry Christmas to all of my GT family! You guys rock!:thumbsup