Are headlights hard to get?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
While I personally like that idea, these cars are so rarely driven now in general that you have to think they are almost never out at night.

Maybe we would drive them more at night if we had better lighting?

🤔 😎

mwilson7

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2006
What would be the best way to sell a new set of headlights if someone was going to sell them and what is the going price?

Last edited:

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
What would be the best way to sell a new set of headlights if someone was going to sell them and what is the going price?
I'll take em at MSRP :)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Put them up for sale here, call Rich at the GTGuy or put them on eBay. Last list price I remember was $3300 for new in box.

mwilson7

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2006
I'll take em at MSRP :)
As would I!!! 😂

mwilson7

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2006
Put them up for sale here, call Rich at the GTGuy or put them on eBay. Last list price I remember was $3300 for new in box.
eBay’s fees are just too high now. I’ll see if Rich can give me the going rate. Thanks!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
You have to be a paying member to use the classified subforum. But you essentially put them up by posting here :)

mwilson7

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2006
You have to be a paying member to use the classified subforum. But you essentially put them up by posting here :)
I paid this morning and am just waiting for someone to authorize me and I’ll post a few items.