Another one down...

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
The white/blue cars just got a little rarer.:thumbsdow I don't want to post pics or details but suffice it to say there was another one out west that is no longer with us. What gives? Why are they being wrecked so frequently?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Winter is here, traction and visibility is worse. Be careful!

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
reminder, please do not post pictures of wrecked FGT's unless they belong to you.
thanks.
bony

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
reminder, please do not post pictures of wrecked FGT's unless they belong to you.
thanks.
bony

:wink

H

HHGT

Approximately 3 weeks ago Kingman, RV King, Midnite Blu, Chris A and myself all went to Cars & Coffee and then on to breakfast. When I got home Jim (aka RV King) called me and told me that a White/Blue went down on the 55 fwy in SoCal. None of us knew the owner and I dont believe he posts here. The car was described to have been damaged badly. Hope the owner was okay.

And, roger that Bony!!!!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
incredible. I believe two reasons why so many accidents; Great mount of HP in a mid engine car with no traction control allowing the back to move out through a curve under acceleration. Also due to its low profile resulting in low visibility to other drivers (explain why more black ones totaled!). Drive safely!!

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Approximately 3 weeks ago Kingman, RV King, Midnite Blu, Chris A and myself all went to Cars & Coffee and then on to breakfast. When I got home Jim (aka RV King) called me and told me that a White/Blue went down on the 55 fwy in SoCal. None of us knew the owner and I dont believe he posts here. The car was described to have been damaged badly. Hope the owner was okay.

And, roger that Bony!!!!

I think we're talking about the same car.:frown

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
too bad...:frown I need to get mine out....

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I won't post pictures, but now an 06 tungsten in Van Nuys vs a pole. I'm counting almost 2 per month. What gives here!?

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
It is sad to hear of these cars being wrecked as they are precious to so many. It's even sadder to think of those who might have been injured. To me, the only mitigating factor is that at least ours become rarer.

Last edited:

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
To me, the only mitigating factor is that at least ours become rarer.

If thats what it takes for my car to be rarer, I don't want it to be rarer!

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
I learned along time ago to never turn your back on a raging sea and respect big waves or die. This is a friggan racing car.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I learned along time ago to never turn your back on a raging sea and respect big waves or die. This is a friggan racing car.

Pete, I'm going to add this line to my signature!

Last edited:

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
ehehe MAD..well you gotz Cape Hatteras on the right coast :thumbsup