Alley Mass Banning

SuperGTman

May 23, 2007
Norm desires a good beating!

M

Mark O

The Caps guy is Norm, the owner of the Z06 that just took the record in the standing mile event....

Things tend to get off track and ulta testy over there :willy

The angry little weed-monkey is now back from his self imposed exile. Think he's new & improved?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The angry little weed-monkey is now back from his self imposed exile. Think he's new & improved?

"...angry little weed monkey..."???? :rofl :rofl :rofl :cheers

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Suggestion

Quote:

PLAYDOUGH,BLACKBEARD, AND NECK BOY LOWROLLER............YOUR BULLSHIT INTERNET GAMES HAVE ENDED AS OF RIGHT NOW........IF ANY OF YOU FA KING KEYBOARD WARRIORS REALLY OWN A VIPER OR PERFORMANCE CAR BRING YOUR SORRY ASSES TO H TOWN FOR AN ASS WHIPPING ON THE STREET OR AT THE TRACK...........YOU ****ERS ARE ALL BLOW AND NO GO......EACH ONE OF YOU PUSSIES GAVE ME NEG REP..........LIKE YOU ARE ALL IMPORTANT IN LIFE OUT SIDE OF THE ALLEY......FOR EVERY NEG REP YOU GAVE ME I GAVE IT BACK TO YOU DUMB ****S........ A BUNCH OF OTHER ALLEY MEMBERS ARE SICK OF YOUR SHIT AND INTIMIDATION...HEY GUESS WHAT..... I GOT TON OF POSITIVE REP FROM NORMAL CAR GUYS LIKE MYSELF...............PLAYDOUGH WHO THE **** ARE U ANYWAYS ............WHAT YEAR IS YOUR VIPER MR. LIST MAKER ......MP NEEDS TO FIRE YOUR STUPID ASS FOR EAVESDROPPING AND CHECKING CERTAIN PEOPLES E MAIL............... PLEASE TELL US WHAT CARS U OWN AND DRIVE OTHER THEN OWNERSHIP OF COMPUTERS AND KEYBOARDS!THANX IN ADVANCE!............

I'm going to suggest a switch to decaf.

Chip

M

Mark O

"...angry little weed monkey..."???? :rofl :rofl :rofl :cheers

He's an elusive little character and much like sasquatch, no one has been able to take his picture. here is an artist rendering of it..............

mad-monkey.jpg

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
He's an elusive little character and much like sasquatch, no one has been able to take his picture. here is an artist rendering of it..............

mad-monkey.jpg

WAIT A MINUTE! I just checked the photo in your avatar and... :eek

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Quote:

PLAYDOUGH,BLACKBEARD, AND NECK BOY LOWROLLER............YOUR BULLSHIT INTERNET GAMES HAVE ENDED AS OF RIGHT NOW........IF ANY OF YOU FA KING KEYBOARD WARRIORS REALLY OWN A VIPER OR PERFORMANCE CAR BRING YOUR SORRY ASSES TO H TOWN FOR AN ASS WHIPPING ON THE STREET OR AT THE TRACK...........YOU ****ERS ARE ALL BLOW AND NO GO......EACH ONE OF YOU PUSSIES GAVE ME NEG REP..........LIKE YOU ARE ALL IMPORTANT IN LIFE OUT SIDE OF THE ALLEY......FOR EVERY NEG REP YOU GAVE ME I GAVE IT BACK TO YOU DUMB ****S........ A BUNCH OF OTHER ALLEY MEMBERS ARE SICK OF YOUR SHIT AND INTIMIDATION...HEY GUESS WHAT..... I GOT TON OF POSITIVE REP FROM NORMAL CAR GUYS LIKE MYSELF...............PLAYDOUGH WHO THE **** ARE U ANYWAYS ............WHAT YEAR IS YOUR VIPER MR. LIST MAKER ......MP NEEDS TO FIRE YOUR STUPID ASS FOR EAVESDROPPING AND CHECKING CERTAIN PEOPLES E MAIL............... PLEASE TELL US WHAT CARS U OWN AND DRIVE OTHER THEN OWNERSHIP OF COMPUTERS AND KEYBOARDS!THANX IN ADVANCE!............

I'm going to suggest a switch to decaf.

Chip

There's a powder he could add that might be helpful. It smells like almonds...

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
Norm desires a good beating!

I wonder if this is the same Norm that I know from H town... if so, he's a quality guy in person... very enthusiastic, and is a huge gear head like the rest of us.

anybody got a viperally link to where this was discussed?

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jayzus christo! just saw these posts, when did this thread take a nose dive?
missed all the fun, hope the game is over...?????....

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
N/M about wanting the link.... It is my buddy :p