Accufab TB

GERMANORACING

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Farmington CT USA
Doing a pulley/tune/exhaust upgrade, the question is , is it worth doing the Accufab Throttle body

Thanks

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Doing a pulley/tune/exhaust upgrade, the question is , is it worth doing the Accufab Throttle body

Thanks

Mostly for the bling and about <5 hp with those mods. With a TT or larger Whipple you might get 10+hp. These are a guess since I haven't seen any controlled A/B tests.

Last edited:

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
They are a very nice piece. Talk to John direct he will give you the straight scoop. The more boost you run the better it works from what I have been hearing. It comes on the whipple for a reason. Not so sure another 1-2 psi will do that much, but after that it might get more interesting.

Aug 25, 2006
Certainly it is a wonderful piece to look at however even with only moderate measured gains it is a very high quality piece and one that I enjoy seeing on my gal.

I would encourage folks to consider it during your upgrade process and would suggest it with the Whipple installation.

Takes care

Shadowman

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
I don't think it comes with the whipple, at least mine didn't.

Aug 25, 2006
I don't think it comes with the whipple, at least mine didn't.

You are correct; I was sharing that when doing the Whipple upgrade I suugest it as such it would be a separate purchase. I also encourage the purchase of a new thottle position swition this way you can remove and leave your OEM supercharger fully assembled as a direct bolt on unit.

All the best

Shadowman