A section for the women?

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Since Rally 8 had such a huge turn out of wives/girlfriends/friends, why not a section for them so they can keep in contact between rallies? It would also be a great way for them to give their input on w/gf/f activities that they would participate in. If more women are interested in coming, that's more dudes with GT's that we'll see!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
My wife, Susan, is my best friend and the person I want to spend my time with. Part of the reasoning to buy the GT was for us to spend time together. The fact that her and I had a blast together at the Rally is what ranked it up there as a "time of our lives" event. I hope that all the ladies continue to want to come to future Rallys.

Vince H

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Good advice! Include the women and we'll get less shit about our GT obsession...lol.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I, in particular, am always happy to see the ladies turm out - here're a few pics -

View attachment 30904

View attachment 30905

View attachment 30907

View attachment 30908

Here we see Rex (Cobrar), Bill (IndyGT) & Anders (CopenhagenGT) enjoying the company of one or two of the lovelies!! :thumbsup

View attachment 30906

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
A few of the lovely ladies of Rally 8 !

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 203

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No thanks. Let them start their own Forum.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Yes, please post a section where I can get (er, I mean keep) in contact with the women from the Rally :)

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
No thanks. Let them start their own Forum.
I'm with you Frank!
They get enough!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
10-4 they already got one of our ribs. And they took the one that goes across our mid section that was to hold our stomach in.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^ lol! Yeah...Amy has managed to stay in touch from New Orleans without any help.

On a side note, I'm glad I was able to find out what "Biginch" meant. I was afraid to ask.