9ff GT9R crashes in the UK

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Just saw this on EVO Magazine website so please take heed for all those running "Mile Events" that sometimes S*#t happens. :ack

As the MG saying goes "Safety Fast" there is a reason for having the words positioned as they are. First and foremost be safe out there in what ever we are doing with our cars and when ever we are in our cars.

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/251362/9ff_gt9r_crash.html

Magic

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
ouchie!

Aug 25, 2006
Safety cannot be over stated; IMO

Shadowman

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Well put - with that in mind - the Exotics Rally held in Miami a few weeks ago violated so many common sense safety rules that I have, I would not recommend them as a future event host.

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL

OMG :lol what an idiot :biggrin

I did the Miami Mile in my Katech Z06 w 650hp

Some idiot on a stretched crotch rocket wearing shorts & T shirt tried to run, He was turned away quick

Too many Stupid people, I sure wish we could use them to make energy instead of just cashing welfare checks

Heres an idea, get a welfare check means you have to spin on a bike connected to electric grid for an hour a day. Millions of fat lazy people spinning could help produce energy and cut their health care costs

Well its just an idea :biggrin

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
good idea to "not put yourself at undo risk" as a rule throughout life.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
good idea to "not put yourself at undo risk" as a rule throughout life.

Doc, that short and concise advice is especially powerful given your profession and experience.