dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hard to believe it's been 4 years, but not a day has gone by that I don't think about it. It's futile to even attempt to describe what the day means to me as an American.

Last year I went to NYC and stayed at the Millenium Hilton on a small pilgrammage to see the emptiness of what was once so full. I'd prefer that they rebuild the towers exactly, but just filling the grounds with life and economy and energy and all the things that make this country what it is are what's really important. Here are some pictures I took from high above the grounds. The real size of the pictures are about 3000 x 2000 so the detail and scale of the area is stunning...

wtc1.jpg

wtc2.jpg

wtc3.jpg

wtc4.jpg

wtc5.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
God Bless America!

It Hurts As Much Today As It Did Four Years Ago!

God Bless America!

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
I felt sick that day, and I was no where near the chaos. I remember being on a u.s. message board that morning at work, and the board was flooded with threads on the attack. pictures and live video footage made it all so surreal, like it was a scene from Die Hard! I work in downtown Calgary, and couldn't help but wonder what I would do in the same situation.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
bony said:
God Bless America!

It Hurts As Much Today As It Did Four Years Ago!

God Bless America!

It hurts more if you knew people. I lost two very dear friends that day.