$60,000 mark up on a GT 500.

Revans134

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2019
Scottsdale
Wondering if there is anyone else that has already rcvd their new GT500 and the timeframe between when they got the vin and when it actually arrived. I ordered mine (Black CFTP) in October but with the shut down for the winter there is not word after 6 months on a VIN or delivery with little communication from the dealer

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
The dealer I bought from ordered around October and I changed the colors in late November.CFTP(white vinyl stripes) and I got a vin feb 12 for a march 30 build date .Dealer thinks I will have it late April.If you ordered POTS add 3 weeks.Hope this helps

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
I met with my dealer on Friday I now have a VIN....... (ordered in September) So cool the last 4 digits represent my birthdate and year born.... My build date islisted as April 13. CFTP with painted stripes Iconic Silver of course. lets all hope the production lines will continue to be open and we get over all this BS coronavirus.

CampoLady

GT Owner
May 25, 2018
WE just picked up a Shelby Super Snake....Thought the Automatic would not be as fun.
Paddle shift, just takes awhile to get use to.
After calling Shelby America & Ford Performance they filled me in on how to program the
the onboard computer. All I can say is WOW....Very light in the rear might have to lower and
do a Wide Body Kit to get the tires and the stance right...

Reactions: Iconic GT

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Excellent congratulations!
Some pictures would be nice!