6 hour endurance race

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Well we have just finished 2nd in class 3rd overall in the pukekohe 6 hour race.
good result all things considered our ABS failed before the race start so we had a lot of brake lock up and desrtoyed a 2 sets of tyres and had to run the last 3hours on flat spotted tyres.I will post pictures when I get them.
:cheers
Neil

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congrats Neil.:thumbsup

Keep up the good work and efforts with the machine.

Oh, and by the way nice pics of the GT in the photo gallery.

Fred

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
thanks
I'm trying to get some night photo's of the gt with 1 meter + flames after each gear change.
Neil

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Neil, congrats on the continues success!

On another when are you going to have some jackets for sale? It's fricken freezing out here in So. California!:wink

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Neil, congrats on the continues success!

On another when are you going to have some jackets for sale? It's fricken freezing out here in So. California!:wink

I wish I was in CA its -3 celcius outside this morning.
I will look into the jackets
Neil

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Congrats Neil. You have nothin' to feel sorry for...NZ is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I cycled from Nelson to Christchurch about 3 years ago. The entire country is one big adrenalin rush! Beauty and craziness all wrapped up in one. Haven't see the North Island though....one of my partners grew up in Aukland. Cheers!

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
thanks 'cyclenirvana' It is a beautiful country,I'm just looking outside work,across lake Taupo to the three snow capped mountains in the background,just like your picture, this is right in the middle of the north island of new zealand,and I wouldn't really want to leave this behind
Neil

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Congrats Neil. You have nothin' to feel sorry for...NZ is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I cycled from Nelson to Christchurch about 3 years ago. The entire country is one big adrenalin rush! Beauty and craziness all wrapped up in one. Haven't see the North Island though....one of my partners grew up in Aukland. Cheers!

I think two of my favorite places in the entire world are Zermatt and Interlaken.