3.9 update

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
I want to thank everybody for the all of the feedback on the 3.9 gear ratio for the GT. Because of the overwhelmingly positive response we’ve decided to begin production. Because of the complexity of the design, development and production of these kits production will be VERY limited. In order to allow everyone fair and equal access to the limited number that will be available we are now accepting pre-orders. Orders will be filled on a first come-first served basis and require a $3,000 deposit. The components that make up these kits require precision fabrication and, in order to maintain the highest degree of quality and workmanship, will require approximately 3 months to produce. Additionally, proper installation requires specialty training that Stillen technicians will be undergoing during production. Installation capacity once the kits arrive will be limited to approximately 1 car per week, accomodated, again, on a first come-first served basis. This insures that each and every kit is carefully and properly installed.

Again, production will be VERY limited, so please contact us right away to secure your spot. If you have any questions about the product, the order process, installation, etc., please feel free to contact me any time at 866-278-8287 x.173 or kmillen@stillen.com

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Kyle ,
If a guy in Florida wanted this gear swap would it be possible just to ship you the transaxel? Any idea on what the total cost would be to install the gear in the trany if it was sent to you?
Thanks Brian

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
That is definitely an option. If you would like to remove your transaxle and ship it out to us then it would cost $8,854.00 (not including freight.) I have a few customers that plan on doing the job that way.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks for the quick response. If you know anyone in my area doing the mod I would like to take a ride in a car with this change. I know were a few months away but feeling is believing!!!