2021 F150 Reveal

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
There’s some pretty cool new features. I particularly like the 7.2kw 120v power supply, hands free driving and 700 miles on a tank of fuel!

Reactions: DakotaGT

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
I particularly don't like the prices. Things are getting out of hand. The Porsche business model of making your money on options has spread all over the place! (NGT too) Also, can't get crew cab with 8' bed, same as you can't get 6' bed with crew cab Ranger. Love to get a new Ranger, but not without that configuration. Toyota and GM have it, so that's where I'll have to go when current Ranger needs replacement.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
A 6 hour video of the reveal? Can I get the short version please? Maybe 6 minutes at maximum then I'll watch it.

QSS

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

Can I get the short version please?

Reactions: Cadster

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Lack of any detail or availability of an Order Guide??

From a format perspective, a product reveal is apparently a canned program/process. Using the same format no matter the product or customer demographic?

If the user/owner group for the F150 is anything, it’s a group that into function. I found the presentation to be light on function and substance. Not offering any detail on a highly touted/awaited hybrid powertrain is a major miss, both product, and strategic.

Reactions: Apollo

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
For those looking for a real work F150, look into cattleman’s edition! Not much frills , but a real work horse!!

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Here we go with the hands free driving, why?:rolleyes:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Here we go with the hands free driving, why?:rolleyes:

More quality time with your phone.

morsben

Jun 5, 2020
I definitely like its hybrid powertrains and big touchscreen display.