2019 Ford GT, liquid red, 9.9 miles, for sale

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
Liquid Red, No Stripe, Dark Energy Interior, 20” Satin Diamond Silver Forged Aluminum Wheels, Red Brembo Calipers, Painted Shadow Black Lower Body Trim-Gloss.

Priced at $989,989.

Ford warranty until Jan 26, 2022, unlimited mileage.

The no-sell restriction has expired. I paid the tax and have a clear Texas title, but did not get a license plate or register it for street use, and it has not been driven since it arrived here, except the 2 miles I put on it, in our driveway.

The Ed’s GT Texas license plate, that I put on the car for pictures only, is from my 2006 Ford GT Heritage edition, that I did drive, but sold a year ago.

It has not yet had the protective plastic removed from the door handles, driver information screen, dash, or foot rest.

I had a CoverKing soft satin stretch indoor cover here waiting for the GT to arrive. The GT has been covered and on the Ford battery tender, from the first day here, except for taking pictures, showing to folks, periodically starting, and two miles of driving in my driveway.

It had 7.9 miles on it when it came off the transporter here at my residence/race car shop, and, as I write this, it is showing 9.9 miles. I have a ¼ mile long all-concrete driveway- (imagine that!, kinda like the Texas Motorplex, world’s first all -concrete drag strip, site of the world’s first drag racing run in the four second range, ask me how I know 😊) and I let Ercie ride with me down the driveway and back while I was checking the drive modes, shifting, wing operation, front lift, heater and a/c, etc. Still under 10 miles today, but I did, and still do, periodically verify operation of all systems.

The GT stays in my climate controlled garage, and it stays under the same roof that I do, about 20 feet away from where I sleep. (I don’t sleep in the race car shop 😊, but it does adjoin our bedroom).

The sale includes everything that comes with the new car, including the ordering kit, and the nice CoverKing cover that I bought separately.

Why are we selling our New Ford GT without really putting any miles on it?

I get the most enjoyment of my recreational time by preparing, modifying, and racing one or more of my three open wheel road racers. To be brutally honest, I have become SO spoiled by my seventy-one years (and counting) of racing at sanctioned race venues, where I can go absolutely as fast as my budget, ability, and fear of death will allow, that driving anything at less than 100% is just not all that enjoyable any more. I admit I have become addicted to G’s, and the acceleration of my top fuel boat and dragster rides have spoiled me. Zero to 270 mph in 3.0 seconds will do that. While on the street, we obey all the traffic laws and speed limits, and that does not even scratch the surface of the performance envelope of my twin turbo Mercedes SL550, let alone a New Ford GT. It has been almost a year since we have had our Mercedes out of the garage, since the Plague has stopped our in-person church attendance, and we are now using the Youtube broadcast of the services.

However, before I became so addicted to these open-wheel road racers, I really enjoyed street driving our 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, and did put over 4000 miles on it over the fourteen years we had it. We drove it about 60 miles round trip to our little Cowboy Church in nearby Henrietta, Texas, on pretty Sundays, and did local shows, charity events and Church functions. But here we are two years after the New Ford GT arrived, and I have been so consumed with our race cars, time spent at our ranch, and Ercie and I are still working every week at our EddieHillsFunCycles.com business, that we still have not driven it. So it is time to let someone else have it, that can use it as it is meant to be used.

Plus, we are out of space for Ercie’s two trucks, our Mercedes SL550 roadster, four race cars, trailers, and motor home, and could also make use of the proceeds from the sale. She wants a new tractor. A big one. A John Deere. I have been blessed with so many toys, and I am going to be 85 in a few days, I think it is time to thin out the fleet a bit. I should also sell my Ultima Can Am roadster because we haven’t used it, either, since we started racing open-wheelers.

If you are not familiar with us, and don’t give a flying farthing who we are, that’s cool, and I’m good with that. However, should you have any interest in who we are, you can Google Eddie and Ercie Hill, and Eddie FourFather Hill, and lots of video, crashes and otherwise, on Youtube.

The short synopsis is: we ran the Pennzoil Top Fuel Dragster for years, Blown Fuel Hydro for years, set all the records and won the yearly championships in both, and have been blessed with motorsports wins in each of the last nine decades, and give the good Lord the credit for all of it, Thank you Lord!

I will also be happy to include Eddie and Ercie Hill racing memorabilia- die cast dragster replica, diecast race car transporter replica, souvenir Buck knife with our signatures engraved and a gold dragster in the handle, career highlight poster 2’ x 3’, 300 +MPH piston, rod, and spark plugs, etc.

There are 7 pages of pictures of our GT on the Ford GT Forum,

https://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/threads/eddie-fourfather-hills-2019-ford-gt-images.35990/page-7

and 4 pages of pictures on the Corvette Forum,

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...-of-eddie-fourfather-hill-s-2019-ford-gt.html

And video on Youtube

If you want to discuss, you can private message me here on the forum, or contact me through my dealership website, www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com.

If you call my dealership for me, please tell who ever answers the phone it is about my Ford GT for sale, because they try to screen out the sales calls.

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

Eddie

Eddie FourFather Hill

Top Fuel Championship winner on land and water

www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com

55 years and counting at same location

Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Polaris

Attachments

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
If only there were less than 9 miles on the odometer.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
If only there were less than 9 miles on the odometer.
Hey he kept it under double digits (y)

I was going to say under double digits on both ODO and mph, but for a career drag racer who just happens to have a 1/4-mile long concrete driveway ... 😂

Good luck with your sale, Eddie (y)

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 mph
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Eddie, if i was you i would do a top speed run in it on the runway at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida and i bet this would hammer for way more than $1,000,000 at the Barrett-Jackson auto auction in Scottsdale.

Last edited:

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
I wish I could afford it.

Reactions: Joe Dozzo

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
You have been a great GT Statesman for Ford, and best of luck on the sale.

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
Available now.

2019 FORD GT AND US BEHIND IT.jpg

Cheers,

Eddie and Ercie

Reactions: Joe Dozzo

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Eddie - Seeing how these go in auctions (both online and in-person), you might do better that way. Yours has the fewest miles I've seen:

$1,045,000 15 miles ended 5/21 https://www.mecum.com/lots/SC0521-461964/2019-ford-gt/

$1.1M 18 miles ended 5/22 https://www.mecum.com/lots/SC0521-462347/2019-ford-gt-lightweight/

$1,050,000 1,500 miles ended 5/28 https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018-ford-gt-7/

$1M currently, ends in 9 days https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2019-ford-gt-7/

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Glad you got 2 miles of enjoyment!!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Yea, plus he goes a quarter mile at a time, so that was eight trips!

Reactions: SYCO GT

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Lol

Reactions: roketman