2017+ Ford GT allocations and configurations

MSH_V8

Jun 23, 2018
France
Allocations system and configurations with some of the best color from Ford Extended Palette Color:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Very nice write-up. Need any Mark IV red pics of my matching 18 and 05?

Reactions: Ed Sims and JWZ

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

That was a nice write up. They referred to my GT’s as Triple Yellow and they are all painted in 2006 GT Speed Yellow. My 2017 GT and the Mk II are both the only examples painted Speed Yellow. There are 30-34 new GT’s painted Triple Yellow. Cheers.

Chip

MSH_V8

Jun 23, 2018
France
Very nice write-up. Need any Mark IV red pics of my matching 18 and 05?
Yes!

MSH_V8

Jun 23, 2018
France
Gentlemen,

That was a nice write up. They referred to my GT’s as Triple Yellow and they are all painted in 2006 GT Speed Yellow. My 2017 GT and the Mk II are both the only examples painted Speed Yellow. There are 30-34 new GT’s painted Triple Yellow. Cheers.

Chip
You're right, sorry! By dint of writing, I confused the two colors. It's corrected!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Super cool! Nice to see my Golden Yellow Metallic ECP car in there. I asked DBK if that would be a cool color & he said yes. Then we went to Multimatic to see it he said "Thank goodness it looks great!" LOL. I thought he knew it would be great but I now know it was "Let's see what it looks like in real life." Good times & memories forever. Thanks DBK!