2007 Shelby GT500

mikem

May 15, 2006
Here's a detailed review on the 2007 Shelby GT500, on TopSpeed. It contains lots of information on features design.

Also the article packs a few presentation and driving videos, and also contains a load of pictures (most of them can be used as wallpapers), so, enjoy!

It's a bit of a long read, but worth the time.

Here it is: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ford/ford_shelby_gt500-ar1918.html

Lankhoss

May 11, 2006
Loganville, GA
I can't wait for that car to hit the streets!

Nice link.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I just got an email from my dealer. The production start date of my GT500 is June 6th. Anyone have an idea how long to expect from that date until delivery?

Lankhoss

May 11, 2006
Loganville, GA
Chris,

This may not be a good comparison but the C6 Z's had about a 6 week period from beginning of production until delivery. I think the very first ones were arriving in mid August, while production started sometime in mid June. I can't remember exactly what dates, though.

Gruntled

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2005
Florida Chris said:
I just got an email from my dealer. The production start date of my GT500 is June 6th. Anyone have an idea how long to expect from that date until delivery?

Once your car is serialized (given a VIN), contact the VOPC every Friday morning to get an update. These updates will include the anticipated delivery week. Once your car is "blended", your Window Sticker is available on the Ford Vehicle Info Server. If your car is shipped by rail, it will increase delivery time. Hopefully you will be fortunate enough that your car will be sent by a tractor-trailer direct from the factory.

Your dealer should be able to get all of this for you.

P.S. Paint me green with envy :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks for the info. I post here as I have more status information. Really looking forward to my new daily driver. Bye bye JCW Mini Cooper...