2006 FE Coupe for Sale

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I just ordered the 2008 ACR Coupe and decided I would test the waters and perhaps sell my 2006 Blue/White First Edition Coupe. It has 1100 miles, bone stock with 3M clear mask film. I have not used the floor mats, having purchased a second set from Lloyds. It is virtually brand new in every way. Fresh oil change at 1100 miles a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what to ask. I would appreciated input regarding value before I post an ad anywhere. If you guys know anyone who might be interested, let me know.

Attachments

• viper ad.jpg
    viper ad.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 301

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I know a guy interested. I gave him your email. He is a very serious buyer. If the price is right he will take it.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Hey Tim,
What color did you order? I ordered my ACR in all Black with the red drivers stripe. I should have it around March. :banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
HELLO..... your ordered another snake, and haven't replaced the FGT???
what is wrong with this picture....

???????????????????????????????????

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey Tim,
What color did you order? I ordered my ACR in all Black with the red drivers stripe. I should have it around March. :banana

HUH?????!!!
The Viper's door sill is so wide you have to pole vault OVER it! HOW the heck are you gunna get in & out of it with YOUR back????????

(And what Bony said! :lol)

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey Tim,

With a wide door sill from the exhaust and the strange foot well offset because of front wheel proximity, I personally find my Viper's ingress and egress more difficult than my GT. Just thought I'd say something given your back situation and the ergonomic problems you had with your GT that forced you to part with it.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
For me, it's way easier for the Viper since I have to stoop really low in order to get in and out because of the door. My back is still crappy, and still a long way from healing completely. With the Viper, I can of just fall into it without much trouble.

Don't worry guys, I will get another GT. :biggrin

I need something to send to Heff. :wink