2005 White/Blue Stripes

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
I am considering selling my 2005 GT with less than 15,000 miles on her. She is one of the very few GTs left with a completely stock engine and transmission. No pulley, no tune, no nothing. IT has been used as my "instructor's" car for the various GT Schools, but has never been abused or hurt in any way. She has never overheated even at the track in high heat conditions.

I am trying to be realistic about pricing. $125,000.00 first come first served.

Richard Hille
The GT School

H

HHGT

One hell of a deal. Hope all is okay, i'm sure you'll be sad to see her go.

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
I am considering selling my 2005 GT with less than 15,000 miles on her. She is one of the very few GTs left with a completely stock engine and transmission. No pulley, no tune, no nothing. IT has been used as my "instructor's" car for the various GT Schools, but has never been abused or hurt in any way. She has never overheated even at the track in high heat conditions.

I am trying to be realistic about pricing. $125,000.00 first come first served.

Richard Hille
The GT School

what options and what number build is she

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
One hell of a deal. Hope all is okay, i'm sure you'll be sad to see her go.

What number is the car..

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Richard - that should sell. I sold my 2006 Tungsten with 20k miles for a more than that in Feb. Best of luck.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
He is asking a fair and reasonable price. Should sell quickly :)

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
That does not seem like a lot of coin for a FORD GT , is the low price reflective of the mileage and the year

Shelby , you had a white with blue stripes GT in your inventory recently , looks like it sold for around 150K is that the market value for a 2006 low mileage white GT

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Not only is the price good, but the California License Plates AND Title both say "NEW GT40". ;-)

Richard Hille

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Sold. You snooze you lose. New 2011 Ford GT (Mustang 5.0) on order. Well, I had to have SOME street toy.....

Richard Hille

Aug 25, 2006
I am very happy for you in that the process was an easy and quick one.

Now as for your next toy; truly all the best and I hope that she brings you great joy

Takes care

Shadowman

FordGTOC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 9, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Not only is the price good, but the California License Plates AND Title both say "NEW GT40". ;-)

Richard Hille
I'm the guy who bought your car from Vreeland Ford. You took very good care of it and i feel lucky to be the second owner.

Craig