2005 GT Black No Stripe Roller 12,000 miles (perfect car for track car build or export)

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I'm buying another GT so I am selling this car as a running car.

2005 Black no stripes, 12000 miles. Soroush's old car and he was first owner. Car can NOT be titled for street use In the united states with out getting it an assigned Vin as a home built car due to flood title in which the title was made a Destruction only title. So track or EXPORT only car now unless you check with your state about home built cars. I bought the car from Soroush in Sept of 2017.. It had water up to the top of the center counsel for a very short period of time as it reached the center counsel at peak flood and it resided with in hours. Water did not reach the head lights. Took me about a week to get the car running again and I replaced just the gem module, pats box and fuel pump shut off switch.. Then I took apart all electrical connections that were effected by water and cleaned them. All the electrical still works perfect in the car today at close to 3 years later. Car has stock motor and trans and is 100% stock minus aftermarket stereo.

This car has clear bra protection on front half also. Again it is in very very nice shape. Car has never been wrecked and by looking at it, the only paint work done on it was on one side of the clambshell at one time.
As most of you will know. The car was always very well taken care if you know the previous owner of it.
It does suck the car has a junk title as it is a black no stripe car which makes it a sought after color combo.

185K obo

Attachments

Last edited:

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
For sale as a running car.

Jason Watt

NFGT Owner
Mark II Lifetime