2000 SVT Cobra R for sale

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Hope all of our forum members had a nice Christmas!! I wanted to let the members know that I will be selling my beloved 2000 SVT Cobra R 1 of 300! I need to make some room for some toys coming soon. The car is in excellent shape and has only 1,900 miles. Please let me know if anyone is interested thanks!! Car is located in southern California.

Attachments

• cobrar.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: extrap and JWZ

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
In an effort to assist you (I've already got one). Questions I think potential buyers will be asking, how much? Production number? Have the black binder, the engraved plaque, window sticker etc? You obviously have the front splitter? Any hood bubbling? Original tires on the car, or do they come with the car? Same for the battery, and oil filter?

Good luck with the sale, they are fantastic cars.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Can anybody stump him?

Andy has at least one of everything!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Nah Bill, not compared to the hard core collections, we are small fry

One more question, Original fuel cell or been replaced?

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I figured Andy would either have one, or want one.

Reactions: Specracer

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
In an effort to assist you (I've already got one). Questions I think potential buyers will be asking, how much? Production number? Have the black binder, the engraved plaque, window sticker etc? You obviously have the front splitter? Any hood bubbling? Original tires on the car, or do they come with the car? Same for the battery, and oil filter?

Good luck with the sale, they are fantastic cars.
Good afternoon thank you for the assistance! Asking pricing is $95,000 I am about $7-11,000 below what similar cars have recently sold for. I do have the splitter not sure what production number the car is. I also have the original brake ducts, original paperwork that goes with it. I have the original Cobra R literature. Don't have the window sticker. I have the original tires, new battery. No hood bubbling. Perfect condition. Let me know if you have any other questions :)