1995 cobra R....

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
I have a mint 1995 R I've been thinking of selling, it has 438 miles and is museum quality. Seats still have plastic, windows still have chaulk marks, really just a nice wrapper car. Just dont have the time to enjoy it between the other cars. Looking for around $38K which I think is fair. Any interest before I send it to ebay?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yes, but I already have one with 3xxx miles. And if you want my thoughts on the number, might be a bit strong, but I hope you get it. Sadly these cars are epically under appreciated.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I have a mint 1995 R I've been thinking of selling, it has 438 miles and is museum quality. Seats still have plastic, windows still have chaulk marks, really just a nice wrapper car. Just dont have the time to enjoy it between the other cars. Looking for around $38K which I think is fair. Any interest before I send it to ebay?

I've got a car you can trade it on! :)

Lance

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
And if you want my thoughts on the number, might be a bit strong, but I hope you get it. Sadly these cars are epically under appreciated.

That's for sure! :biggrin

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I just had a feeling you might chime in on this thread.....

That's for sure! :biggrin

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
I've got a car you can trade it on! :)

Lance

Oh I know Lance, wish I had the cash right now, how about straight up trade :wink

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Yes, but I already have one with 3xxx miles. And if you want my thoughts on the number, might be a bit strong, but I hope you get it. Sadly these cars are epically under appreciated.

Thanks for the input, I think there could be a little wiggle room but mkt seems to be 32-36K for 1000-3000 mile cars, figured couple grand extra would be close enough to start asking.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I'm in, let's jump into some other cars too. We can work it out ;)