This whole thread makes me angry! Cuz I wanna go but can't 😠

Have fun, tho, y'all! 🍻 (y)
You will be missed. Maybe next year.

Reactions: extrap

PeteK

GT Owner
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Hey, I saw a couple of you on the TV broadcast of the auction, just after a 1979 F350 auctioned. Looks like you’re having too much fun!

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Unfortunately out of town, but will be there in spirit ..... Do a Makers Mark toast for me.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Chip Please add Dana and myself =2

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
30 and Growing + Some Surprises

Gentlemen,

Southern California automotive media heavyweight Magnus Walker (The Urban Outlaw) will be filming a special Ford GT episode of his series "The Big Thing" the weekend before our dinner. He'll be driving all 3 generations of the Ford GT at Laguna Seca including my 2017. He'll be here for Barrett Jackson and told me this morning he'll be there IF his schedule permits. No guarantee but he's a super interesting/personable guy and I hope he can join us. I've invited some Ford executives as well. If you're going to be at Barrett Jackson, don't screw the pooch and miss this!

Gonna be GREAT!!!! Join us!!!!!

1. Chip Beck - 3
2. Charley Beck - 2
3. SteveA - 2
4. Triheart7 - 2
5. Specracer - 2
6. jr66 - 4
7. 07XL0027 - 2
8. GT Tech - 2
9. DC-DD - 2
10. BAT (Amy) - 1
11. Charlie Talisman - 2
12. Rick Mustang - 2
13. FGT899 - 2
14. Iconic GT - 2

Reactions: jr66

PeteK

GT Owner
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Well, I’ll be watching virtually. I don’t trust myself to be there in person, as I may end up bidding, and I need another car like I need another hole in my head.

At any rate, given the results at Mecum last week, I’m expecting BJ to be an even more wild and exciting show. I’ll watch for you guys when the camera pans the audience. Wear something Ford GT related!