1-2-3 Ford GT's

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
Today when I came into the local SLC Ford dealer to pick up my GT, there it was all lined up. photo.jpg

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Were they for sale, or in for service?

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Hope they weren't there for service - most Ford dealers don't know what to do with these cars. I still remember when I made the mistake of taking mine in to Ford for service. I think it was "what's that car...a Ford...really?" :)

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
Hope they weren't there for service - most Ford dealers don't know what to do with these cars. I still remember when I made the mistake of taking mine in to Ford for service. I think it was "what's that car...a Ford...really?" :)

This dealership is a little different as it is the Miller Group. Larry Miller was one of the biggest vintage Shelby collectors in the world and is now run by his son Greg ( who owns several GT's personally) . The Millers also own Miller Motorsports track where they have numerous Ford GT's that were used for their driving school. Champion Ford is who works on Gregs and all Miller Group GT's, so they are familiar. With that said, I would not go to them for anything custom. Mine was just in for the new tire installation and a fresh oil change, not sure what they others were there for? Non for sale.

Last edited: