05/06 PHONE AND/OR CUP HOLDER ALTERNATIVE

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I can't respond to the first thread on this topic because it was posted in GT Products for sale.

Here's a pic of the best cup holder and miscellaneous stuff holder I've found, and I've tried several. I bought it at Advance Auto years ago. It cost about $7 then, still less than $10 online. It slides down between the passenger seat and center console side panel. The friction is enough to keep it stable even when holding two cups or bottles. And you can take it out, and put it back, in roughly a second. If you're slow.

Attachments

• 5BFF99CA-A009-4931-9D90-D3E47A1AB4F0.jpeg
    5BFF99CA-A009-4931-9D90-D3E47A1AB4F0.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I have a set of those Carbon Fiber ones that people recommend that I’m not using but I wouldn’t sell them for $10 so this recommendation might be a good alternative.

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
I can't respond to the first thread on this topic because it was posted in GT Products for sale.

Here's a pic of the best cup holder and miscellaneous stuff holder I've found, and I've tried several. I bought it at Advance Auto years ago. It cost about $7 then, still less than $10 online. It slides down between the passenger seat and center console side panel. The friction is enough to keep it stable even when holding two cups or bottles. And you can take it out, and put it back, in roughly a second. If you're slow.
I prefer it not rubbing against the magnesium center console…scratches?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have a set of those Carbon Fiber ones that people recommend that I’m not using but I wouldn’t sell them for $10 so this recommendation might be a good alternative.
P/M sent

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
It doesn’t rub against the magnesium console. It wedges between the seat and the side panel which is covered with leather or vinyl.