Heffner Performance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello
    would like to purchase the seat bottom. let me know how much and where to send payment.

thanks!
    Jason I got signed up for the Ralley and paid and all that but I haven't made a hotel reservation, where did you tell me to stay? I want to get it done before I miss my chance for a room if I haven't already.
    thanks Jamie
    Just saw your post about the crank pulley. How much would you guys charge me to install the OD pulley if I had the car shipped in?
    Hello, Jason...

Can you tell me how much the "muffler replacement" pipes with cats (as shown in Chip Beck's photos) would cost? I asume the outlet tips and pipes are high quality SS? I have the Ford long tube headers, ceramic coated inside and out, now connected to the stock muffler, which muffler I'd like to replace with pipes like yours. Thanks...
    Hi, Jason:
    Am in the process bookig a slot on a trailer with a good transporter for round-trip Rally lV. If you have a good transporter lined up and have room leaving/returning to your shop, would you let me know?
    Paul Eddy
    Good Morning Jason,
    Can you please bump the Bradenton thread. I am trying to tie the last few knots and still short 5 cars. I appreciate it since this has been a tough event to put together. I have learned a lot from it and hope to use it to our advantage for the next event.

Richie
    HI Jason,
    I just wanted to drop you a line to remember about securing a tent for the dec race. We are now only 6 weeks away. I will have a count shortly from Doug Levin on how many of the S. Fl Lambo guys are coming. Currently I have 70 people with reservations for 80. I reserved one spot for you to race and that is on me. I will also be there to assist you if needed on Friday. Crowd control or the mop whatever you need I like to help or assist as a way of showing my appreciation.

I am sending wires out to the winners for Adam and each set cost me some change to mail. I ended up with a lot of incindental costs in order to make this event grow. Since everyone mailed me the prizes I now have to mail them to the members. I should have charged $200 an entry.Live and learn. I am going to start posting up for your dyno day scheduling this week.
    Sonnnnnnnnnnnn whatsssssssssss uppppppppp? I am registering for the shootout on Dec 12, can I park my trailer at your place when were not at the track? I was planning on getting down there on thursday and leaving sunday or monday and I will be staying at my dads in clearwater and there is really no place to park the trailer.
    Jamie
    Hi Jason,
    i was wondering if you can have a mod do a sticky on the event Fuelman posted up.

I also need some help from you with promoting your business. I am doing some plugs and if you can help me with any info I would appreciate it. Maybe some pics of your "G". Your intentions with the car. I want to help your business and speak of your generosity and committment to the community. Help me because I don't want to say something that would be incorrect. I sincerely want to help promote you correctly, so HELP ME.

Have you checked on the tent for the event? This is something we are going to really need.

Richie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…