Looking for a low mileage GT

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry, but you buy the individual gauges direct from Autometer. No tach or Speedo though.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Rarest ford gts I have seen

1. Sonic blue with less than 200 miles.

2. Midnight Blue with Silver Factory Stripws

3. One with factory gurney bubble

The first one was recently sold at 7 figure value I heard.

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Crazy on the Sonic Blue. I remember when it was put up for sale years ago and the price was like $400k. If my memory was correct, it was on this site or eBay. My buddy thought I was crazy to even think about it. Boy, was he wrong. But who knew at the time.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Crazy on the Sonic Blue. I remember when it was put up for sale years ago and the price was like $400k. If my memory was correct, it was on this site or eBay. My buddy thought I was crazy to even think about it. Boy, was he wrong. But who knew at the time.

Those were times when you could get enzo for 600k and cgt for 300k. I wish I had a time machine!

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Better yet, buy a million or billion bitcoins 😂

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018

Midnight Blue with Silver Stripes. Truely 1 of 1

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas

Midnight Blue with Silver Stripes. Truely 1 of 1
Remember that day.....watching every car sell for more than $300k, even a couple that looked sketchy on TV put my butt into gear knowing I had limited time left before I was priced out of the market. I had missed several cars in the proceeding 4 months (they were mostly 15-20k mile cars for $220-250k). Bought my driver grade car 4 weeks later.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Remember that day.....watching every car sell for more than $300k, even a couple that looked sketchy on TV put my butt into gear knowing I had limited time left before I was priced out of the market. I had missed several cars in the proceeding 4 months (they were mostly 15-20k mile cars for $220-250k). Bought my driver grade car 4 weeks later.

Well if it consoles you, I bought it much higher than you. Shouldve bought it before covid. 😭

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Well if it consoles you, I bought it much higher than you. Shouldve bought it before covid. 😭
Well there were pluses and minuses to the car I bought. Most of you would have run away from a driver grade car. 29k miles, lots of modifications (probably over $30k worth).....most of which I like, Speedhut gauge set, replaced front bumper because a previous owner bumped into something (not much damage though and not classified as an accident in the CarFax), replaced odometer display (but true mileage is verified).

But it worked for me, was able to pay cash, and not have any guilt putting miles on it.

Reactions: donnymac and PeteK

Dakota 1960

May 15, 2022
Quad Cities Iowa
Well there were pluses and minuses to the car I bought. Most of you would have run away from a driver grade car. 29k miles, lots of modifications (probably over $30k worth).....most of which I like, Speedhut gauge set, replaced front bumper because a previous owner bumped into something (not much damage though and not classified as an accident in the CarFax), replaced odometer display (but true mileage is verified).

But it worked for me, was able to pay cash, and not have any guilt putting miles on it.
Just as an update. I just got back with mine from Chris with Deasunux Motorsports . Couldn’t be happier with the transaction. Chris is a really nice guy . 4700 miles and the car looks like it just came off the showroom floor . Thanks to all the help . Steve

Reactions: HNS and Shark01

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Just as an update. I just got back with mine from Chris with Deasunux Motorsports . Couldn’t be happier with the transaction. Chris is a really nice guy . 4700 miles and the car looks like it just came off the showroom floor . Thanks to all the help . Steve
Congrats new owner, it is a fun car to own and even more fun to drive.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
CONGRATS!! Did you get a blue one? And if so this might be yours (video posted yesterday) ...

Dakota 1960

May 15, 2022
Quad Cities Iowa
Yes That is the one that I Got. 3 option car came with standard wheels which I did get as part of the deal. I had been talking to Chris since Oct about the car.

Reactions: Anderson and extrap

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
The Quick Silver I also got from Chris, also had the Base wheels, so I bought a set of the Upgrade wheels too, with new Bridgestone tires on them 🍻 ... again, congratulations (y) :cool:

Reactions: HNS

Dakota 1960

May 15, 2022
Quad Cities Iowa
The Quick Silver I also got from Chris, also had the Base wheels, so I bought a set of the Upgrade wheels too, with new Bridgestone tires on them 🍻 ... again, congratulations (y) :cool:
Chris mentioned that he a Quick Silver GT and it was the rarest color and was the best color for a Gt .

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Just bought a car. I can either pick base wheel with original tire (car optioned with base wheel) vs. bbs wheel with newer tire. What should I take?
Congratulations and welcome to the clan. At Reliable, ask for Mike Klawitter. He’s the dispatcher and can get you delivered. Pics!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Congrats on a beautiful car

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Chris mentioned that he a Quick Silver GT and it was the rarest color and was the best color for a Gt .

Being one year color, it was the least produced.

Reactions: extrap and HNS

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Picked it up last weekend. Quicksilver is very pretty esp without stripes. I am biased 😂

Attachments

• 10302076-0B30-4C5E-A900-8E96D976C974.jpeg
    10302076-0B30-4C5E-A900-8E96D976C974.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 78