Radiator ID

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I think these radiators at the rear of the car are for transmission, differential , oil…. But which is which? I know the ones for the intercooler but not the rest.
9E1F87BA-4BA4-4571-B0E0-D2C7C0AD4935.jpeg

Reactions: italianjoe

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
😂 😂 😂

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well, I don’t know whether to be insulted or pissed off by that response so for right now I’ll just be confused.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Well, I don’t know whether to be insulted or pissed off by that response so for right now I’ll just be confused.

Oh! No offense intended!! It just looked like you were asking a question to be funny, like this guy https://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/threads/replacing-brake-pads.37910/

Last edited:

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oh I see. That’s cool. No, it was a legitimate question. Which radiator is which?

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
I think these radiators at the rear of the car are for transmission, differential , oil…. But which is which? I know the ones for the intercooler but not the rest.
View attachment 63804

Hello Texas GT,

The larger cooler is the wet clutch cooler and the one that leans in is the transmission gear cooler .......there is also one on the passenger side that is the engine oil cooler. Hope that helps.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Curious, was there a problem with the car, are you modifying or paining? Looks like major project.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I believe that pic came from the assembly line.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Curious, was there a problem with the car, are you modifying or paining? Looks like major project.
That pic was taken by Multimatic during the assembly. They supply several build pics since they don’t allow photographs in the shop.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You can buy ,the service manual in DVD form from Helm. It used to be $90 but think has shot up.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yeah, It’s $186 on cd-rom only and not available until January.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Must be an update.