Introducing M034 Liquid Red GT

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
My 2006 GT was delivered on a rainy day in May of 2014. So it seems only fitting that my new GT would be delivered on an equally rainy day.

Like many of you in August 2015, we listened to Raj talk about the new GT and how many current GT owners would end up with a new GT. While that was exciting news, I never really thought I would have that opportunity. But most definitely walking around the Ford Development Center looking at the new GT prototype, clay models, and layouts from the design studio was one of the most memorable experiences ever. I remember the Sebring race in 2017 and seeing the liquid red car on display, which was breathtaking in the Florida sun. Stormcat talked the marketing team to let us sit in the car after hours. Fast forward to March 2019 when I got the allocation email from Ford, and I remember the excitement of seeing all the forum posts of people who also received an allocation. This truly is a great community.

We received word in August that we would get an early 2021 car, and then things got real. After hours and hours of looking at pictures, playing with the new configurator, and debating back and forth, we finally decided on liquid red, no stripes, with the carbon lowers, and gloss black wheels. And I must say that after seeing the car, the spec exceeds my expectations. I'd like to thank Clint (DakotaGT) and Seth (GTMD) for being a good sounding board as we moved though this process together. Also, Gary and Donna (GKW05GT), Steven (Conner-san), Doug (Mule Air)David (68Rcodeman) and other locals for their support and answering my questions. As you all know, Kevin Koshkarian is absolutely wonderful to work with, and thanks to Kevin for being a huge part of this. And certainly the biggest thanks goes out to this great community of enthusiasts on the Ford GT Forum.

20210226_145453.jpg20210226_150424.jpg20210227_154646.jpg154676084_5361795287193760_7410203413719374427_o.jpg

Last edited:

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Thanks Bill for choosing myself and Pat Milliken Ford! It’s no secret that Liquid Red is my favorite stock color. When that hits the sun it is unreal! Your spec with the black wheels looks fantastic. It was nice seeing Gary, Donna and Stephen at the delivery! I had a great few days out there and that dinner we had was awesome! Nice to meet Liz and your sons Billy and Alex. Great family. Congrats Bill!
56558761-6FF2-4E19-B689-44F64D282CA0.jpegADB772A8-70C9-4D1F-9812-F807E44A0DE3.jpeg

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Congrats! Liquid red is gorgeous!!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Congratulations, Bill! Your new GT looks stunning, and I can imagine how pleased you must be to finally have it in front of you. You will no doubt (continue to) be a great ambassador for Ford. I am looking forward to hearing your impressions of the car! Woohoo!!!

Reactions: JWZ

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations Bill! Awesome spec! Liquid Red no stripes looks great! Enjoy her!

Mule Air

Jan 28, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Damn that thing is awesome. Thanks so much for the invite to come down and meet her. Impressive what effort goes into a delivery from the people with Pat Milliken Ford. I hope you can make it to my big day... I got the okay from the wife, now just waiting on Kevin and the Ford GT Gods. :)

BTW, how much of that orientation do you still remember?

-Doug

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congratulations!! Now the real hard wait for paint to cure and PPF. Then the real enjoyment starts.

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
Great build. Awesome car!!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
It came out great Billy! Liquid Red will always be the sexiest color in my book. 😎

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Beautiful car - enjoy!!!!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Congrats!!! Car looks great! Liquid Red really is an amazing color (suprised more people have not used it)

Now enjoy it!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Nice Billy Two Guns (BtwoG) nice! We know the wait till you get it wrapped will seem like forever. In the meantime I want you to know we are all here for you! Congratulations !!

Reactions: Mule Air

Mr.Peebles

GT Owner
Jun 19, 2019
Exciting car and story! Thanks for sharing your journey.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Congratulations on a beautiful car. The liquid Red is an amazing color. I love mine in the sun with the shaded areas, expect tons of comments. Can’t wait until we can all get together again to enjoy our cars setting together.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Bill, Congratulations the car looks great. Time fly's cant believe it was 2015 when we first applied and was deferred then five years later dreams come true. Very happy for you and Liz. Lets get them together for a summer cruise after your PPF is completed.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Congratulations! Excellent spec.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Beauty (y) :cool: 🍻

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
What a deep and rich beauty and what a beautiful journey! Enjoy!

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
More great drives through the local mountain.. Spec turned out great. To bad we don't have any more gatherings their annually. Maybe a Rally in the future :)
Congrats Bill

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats Bill, was a long wait but your patience paid off. Enjoy your NGT in that awesome color.