Pricing in next 5 years?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Or maybe they are customer cars. Dealer: "hey leave your car here and in 2 years from now, we will sell it for you and you will get (?)% of the profit"

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Ford dealership here in Jersey has a NGT listed in a local used car pamphlet for $ 1,690,000! Good luck with that.

They also have 2 which have not reached the 2 year resale point yet but will be for sale next year.

How does 1 dealership get three cars?

Their web site is: www.allamericanfordinoldbridge.com. Take a look at their video.

If the young woman comes with the car, I might need to alter my opinion of the $ 1.7mm!
Bill,
All American has four Ford dealerships here in the Garden State so that is likely how they got multiple cars.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Don,

Aha!

Didn't know that was possible.

How does "Dealer" allocation work versus "individual" allocation?

I just found out that the owner of the dealership where I bought my '06s now has a NGT to go with his '06. Haven't had a chance to talk to him about how that works. Always under the impression that my car ('06) was his allocation from Ford, and that his '06 car was obtained from another Dealer in some kind of separate, and personal, negotiation. Don't yet know how he obtained the NGT. His sales people either didn't know, or were not forthcoming with info. I'll ask next time I see him.

Happy Thanksgiving.