I tested POSITIVE for the Covid-19 Virus.. recovering.. 71st birthday today.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Wow, glad you are doing well. It is a baffling illness. Some have it and have no symptoms and the other extreme. And one more thing, Happy Birthday.

Last edited:

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Praise God you are OK! Thanks for sharing your story so that those of us in "good health" and in your age bracket get a reminder of how bad this is. I have been sticking pretty much to home, and being extra careful when I have to go out and am more concerned about the second wave being worse than the first, especially in those areas where it was not a significant problem. Again, thanks for sharing and so glad you are on the mend. And belated Happy Birthday!

Reactions: spartan

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Wow Andy I'm speechless. So happy to hear you are on the mend and that the drugs you took helped you recover from the Virus. I'm sure you are very much still in the recovery phase but I glad that you are feeling better.

Vince H

ALLRYZE

GT Owner
Mar 10, 2012
ATLANTA
I seldom have time to check in on the Forum and blame it on work but, am one of us “Older guys” who has to be very afraid of this thing and now working from home due to leukemia, “trying” to console 122 employees at the dealership who put themselves at risk every day. Your story made me cringe......What a testament to this group of great news, rather than the opposite, that has affected so many. Prayers do get answered and I also, wish you a full recovery!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Congratulations on your victory, and thank you for sharing. Health is something that most take for granted, until they don't have it. When you're faced with "losing it", you make all kinds of promises to whomever you believe in. As I've said in the past, prayers from any and all, are always welcome!!! I've already lost 3 that I know of to this virus, and know of many who have thankfully recovered!!! Take your time, don't push yourself too much, too soon. It's not like you can go out to dinner and a movie, or to the gym!!! Wishing you a complete recovery! Everyone, stay safe!!!

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Hi Andy, what a Happy Birthday it is!
We’re so glad that you’re on the mend and able and willing to share it with us. It sure makes one reset their priorities.
See you soon💫

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Here’s a Great Birthday Wish For Andy! Here’s hoping you enjoy your Very Special Day with your Family while recuperating from your illness! Can’t wait to toast you in person At our Next Rally!

Reactions: Apollo
Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Happy Birthday Andy. Congrats on getting through the Covid 19 shit.

QSS

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
So incredibly glad to hear you are home and recovering Andy. Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Glad that you feel better now after going through this. Thank you for sharing. Hope that you‘re back at 100% as soon as possible.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Happy Birthday Andy! Were so happy you made it through this and are recovering. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Glad you are on the road to recovery AJB! Can't wait to see you at the Rally!

Ed

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Happy to hear that you are recovering! Very frightening illness when organ systems besides the lung start to fail. Happy belated B Day, best to Margaret and the family. Hope to see you soon at the next GT gathering.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Hello Andy, You are the closest I've come (so far) to a person with confirmed COVID-19. Thank you for taking the time to educate us! Congratulations on your recovery!
Tom

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Andy,
Glad to hear you're on the mend. Your perspective to the full story of the virus progression and treatment is something that isn't really out there. Thank you.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Happy (belated) Birthday and Best Wishes on your (continued) full recovery!

You completely optimized with acute awareness of your symptoms, great advice, and strong medical care.

And still with all that you had to fight a fierce battle with a difficult and determined adversary.

Thanks much for your detailed selfless post about your journey and victory!

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
All the Koshkarian's are very happy you beat it Andy! Great job. Hope to see you soon!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Andy, so glad you are improving. Prayers to you for a quick and full recovery. Glad you received good care from the health care professionals.

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
I am glad you are recovering Andy and thank you for your story and detail. So many don't seem to believe this is serious.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
The variation in how this impacts people is its scariest trait. Glad you beat it Andy! Hope to see you again soon.

Reactions: Cadster