2020 Lemans entry list

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Wasn't sure if I should even post this at all with last years raw deal that was handed to
Keating and the GT's are out,
and this is the 'Ford GT Racing' section, but here it is.
The prancing horse is the dominant one in AM, and no less than four RSRs in pro.
Almost assured and predictable of what will happen in those classes.
LMP1 and 2, not as appealing as it once was.
IMHO some changes are definitely needed. Bring back the FGT!

Last edited:
Reactions: steved57

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Seeing Bourdais driving for Rizi Competizione will take some getting used to! But he’s a great driver so I’m glad he has a seat.

Separately, it’s nice to see my old friend John Falb back in the LMP2 car again. We’ve raced together (spoiler alert—he’s very fast!).

Will also tune in to see Ben Keating race. Hopefully with a better (final, official) result.

Last edited:

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
Yes Sebastian switching to Ferrari is a bit of a stab in the back.... he wins 24LM in 06, gets a NFGT...and now he has his NFGT up for sale and is racing for Ferrari nonetheless. On the other hand he needs to work, he needs to drive and he needs to win...so if Ferrari gives him a ride and a chance to win 24LM then why not?....but it bothers me.

Reactions: Ed Sims

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I'm sure he would rather be driving the GT but he had no choice when a deal couldn't be made to race the GT after Ford program ended. He really had alternative but find a ride with someone.

Reactions: steved57 and canibl