Belly Pan Screw P/N?

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Does anyone have the part number handy of the three large torx screws, and washers, on each rocker panel side of the center belly pan. Thanks in advance.

Howard

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Does anyone have the part number handy of the three large torx screws, and washers, on each rocker panel side of the center belly pan. Thanks in advance.

Howard

Just order them from Torrie, that way you always get the right part and not something for a Mustang.

Send a PM to tmcphail

www.FastPartsNetwork.com

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I think I did a thorough Search and came up with the P/N of the other belly pan bolts, but not the six large ones on the rocker sides. I have a local source buit I need the P/N. Any help would be appreciated.

Howard

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Short screws only part number...4g7z-16163-aa

Tom

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Thanks, Tom. That P/N I had from an earlier post. I have incorrect bolts on the sides and I'm trying to replace them. I know they are M6, 30mm, T30. If I can't find the Ford P/N I'll buy them elsewhere.

Howard

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
Searching old threads for correct PN for the most common belly pan screw - the black ones, M6, 25 mm - as Tom says above, should be PN 4g7z-16163-aa.

BUT - the Ford Parts dealer I'm in contact with says that number comes up as "discontinued". Does any one know of a substitute/current part number for that bolt? Surely that common bolt is not truly unavailable from Ford?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Check here

or here

They are old topics so read the first post and then go to the end to get more up to date status.

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
Thx, Two - I am aware of, and glad for, Steve's option. But I only really need one, not 40. And I'm still very interested to verify if this part is indeed discontinued and unavailable from Ford.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Beez, PM me your address and I will send you a couple.

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
Beez, PM me your address and I will send you a couple.

Kendall, thanks and that would be great! Let me know if you've seen my PMs.

Brian

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
On their way, Brian. Hope you and ALL GT owners have a brilliant 2020!!