PAT MILLIKEN FORD QUIZ QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Hi everyone and happy Friday! Haven't done this for awhile. I have a new quiz question for you Winner get's a new Ford GT team shirt!
Here is the question: What are ALL the exterior differences between the a 2019 Carbon GT and a 2019 Carbon GT with the Exterior Accent Color Package? Thanks everyone for all your support! :)
Kevin

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Accent color stripe, mirror caps are painted, with choice of available caliper color, and A pillars are CF on the accent package.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
You nailed it Terry! The trick part of that is the A-pillars. I don't think many people know that. Nice job! I will text you with details on the shirt. :)

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I kind of feel like I had an advantage on this one, got lucky to have just checked in when you posted, We actually didn't know that detail about the A pillars when we ordered. Great question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Special K

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Some people will do anything for a t-shirt!
Just kidding, great response to have the answer in 10 minutes!

Reactions: Apollo

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I kind of feel like I had an advantage on this one, got lucky to have just checked in when you posted, We actually didn't know that detail about the A pillars when we ordered. Great question.
I’d get the shirt in Monica’s size... If you know what’s good for ya! 😉

Reactions: THamonGT and Apollo

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Roketman. Why weren't you in on this? Now I know where the orange mirrors (spectacular accent BTW) come from.

Learn something every day.

NFGTs get all the attention. How about an '05-'06 question?

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Terry, Kevin should have excluded Lightweight owners who optioned the Exterior Accent Color package. But you did quickly identify the three differences. Looking forward to seeing you car in person and we can compare...

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Terry, Kevin should have excluded Lightweight owners who optioned the Exterior Accent Color package. But you did quickly identify the three differences. Looking forward to seeing you car in person and we can compare...
I almost felt quilty, lol but did try and DQ myself but Kevin is a stand up guy and wouldn't let me.
Looking forward to seeing you and Jennifer before too long!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I haven’t come close.

Reactions: Ed Sims