Mr. Pagani has good taste

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
A friend toured the Pagani plant this week. He saw Pagani himself drive this home from work.

Attachments

• C19B14EE-5331-42C2-B7E7-EC90819A4A00.jpeg
    C19B14EE-5331-42C2-B7E7-EC90819A4A00.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 119

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Ha! Love it. Great shot with the Pagani name on the window.

Reactions: Awsum GT

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
I love that Mr Pagani is a true enthusiast that can appreciate these cars for what they are, despite how awesome his own creations are.

Reactions: Ed Sims

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
that is too cool!

when getting my car wrapped there was a hyaura at that shop we got to examine it closely. amazing machines

Reactions: Special K

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
That’s saying something about the GTs... It’s every man’s car! 😎

Reactions: Awsum GT and GTMD

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
That’s saying something about the GTs... It’s every man’s car! 😎

Yeah, for sure. I guess when you're Mr. Pagani, you can afford to enjoy your NGT as your daily driver! Pretty rad.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Zak Brown, the executive director of McLaren Technology group (and McLaren F1 team principal) also has one, or is getting one. These are people with discerning taste, that know something special when they see it.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Zak Brown, the executive director of McLaren Technology group (and McLaren F1 team principal) also has one, or is getting one. These are people with discerning taste, that know something special when they see it.

+1
not only with discerning taste but also the ability to drive pretty much whatever they want and they choose a NGT. says something about the NGT.

Reactions: DakotaGT

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
22 month ago when my GT #H045 was delivered, the day I got it finished at Tint world wrapping I got a call from the Ferrari Club President in Houston with an invitation to bring my GT to the Lakewood Yacht club to a very big Ferrari Club meeting. He told me that every member wanted to see the first Ford GT delivered to Houston at their meeting. I was very surprised at this request and thought very honored to be the only Car there that wasn’t a Ferrari! That’s the first place I stopped that Saturday from Tint World on my way home! She was the hit of their meeting and outing and everyone had to sit in her! I was honored and surprised. Here’s the only picture I took and they took hundreds! Everyone loves our Ford GT, believe me! 706C0948-882F-419E-8CB7-19D9A46EC5EF.jpeg

Reactions: JWZ

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I just need to buy a Pagani to get up to speed with Horacio!

Reactions: GTdrummer

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I just need to buy a Pagani to get up to speed with Horacio!
I'd settle for the trash can :)

Mar 15, 2006
I was in Italy in December of last year. I got a chance to visit the Pagani factory and museum and it was very impressive. As I drove away from their facility I noticed Horacio's Heritage GT parked out back. Very impressive that he was driving his GT on a day when it was in the 20's and had snowed a few days before.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I will take the new GT any day over the Pagani! I drove it in Italy a few years ago. Love the new GT!

Attachments

• Ford GT Heritage.jpg
    Ford GT Heritage.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 22

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

I had a Ferrari collector recently tell me he rates the GT up there with the LaFerrari. The design, homologation aspect and racing pedigree seal the deal. It’s amazing that a car this beautiful is a homologation car. Unreal. Mine is almost ready to flog.

E97073F3-23BE-4231-80C5-F2E3FDF08DE9.jpeg