K040 Heritage Delivery and Orientation Videos

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
I recorded much of the activities of delivery day myself (sorry, I didn't hire a film crew like some of you guys! :)) but just got around to editing them and putting them up on youtube.

I get to drive the dang thing tomorrow (finally), so I will be reviewing my own material for reference. We're picking it up from Gary's place from getting the PPF installed. Knowing my dad, he was there sitting in the chair watching those guys install it the entire time. 😇

Enjoy

DG1

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2016
Toronto
I recorded much of the activities of delivery day myself (sorry, I didn't hire a film crew like some of you guys! :)) but just got around to editing them and putting them up on youtube.

I get to drive the dang thing tomorrow (finally), so I will be reviewing my own material for reference. We're picking it up from Gary's place from getting the PPF installed. Knowing my dad, he was there sitting in the chair watching those guys install it the entire time. 😇

Enjoy

Great videos! Thank you for posting!
I never had the pleasure of meeting your father but I’m sure that he’d be grinning from ear to ear with the arrival of this magnificent machine!!! Enjoy!!! All the best to you and your family.
Dave

Reactions: Spirit's Son

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan

Enjoy

Thank you so much. Steve is so good and patient. Our recording was lost so i am very thankful foy you posting this. Your Dad is definitely living on in you.

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
Glad this could help you!

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
That was Great, Learned a few things and just have to wait a 100 days or so till K00123 is at my shack.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Excellent! Thanks for sharing!
Ive watched it several times!

Last edited:

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Very nice. Congratulations

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Thanks for posting the orientation video, fantastic job Great future reference material and will allow me to enjoy the presentation without trying to film next Friday.
I'm sure Fred is happy and very proud.

Reactions: dbk

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Thanks for sharing. Very informative for us hoping to get this opportunity to own one. Great stuff.