Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Wow, I missed that, thanks for drawing it to my attention....

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I wonder how often that happens, and who pays the tickets. Expense accounts anyone?

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
Winter Testing:

http://imgur.com/a/jjLtL

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
My wife called me from Aspen this morning. She had heard about the :"Bust" from one of our neighbors who owns several supercars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw9mWNZcc8A&feature=em-share_video_user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6FtmnuQa2E&feature=em-share_video_user

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

Awesome. All the panels appeared intact so I guess the testing was successful. Ha

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Trailer hitch option

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Incorrectly charged and therefore not guilty. Data logger in your car Andy?? ;-))

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah, didn't say how fast they were really going, just not 101. Technicality. I'd still wager it was closer to 90 than 50. It's a fun road and even my truck can do better than the speed limit there. My opinion is they have it low so the tourist gawkers won't run off the edge of the highway (1) into the eastbound lane for westbound traffic or (2) into the Colorado River for eastbound traffic [for the most part, the westbound lane is higher than the eastbound, but the eastbound is right along the Colorado River through the canyon.]

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thought all current cars had "black boxes"?

Incorrectly charged and therefore not guilty. Data logger in your car Andy?? ;-))

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Thought all current cars had "black boxes"?

They do. I was referring to ancillary data logging VBOX, G-Tech or AIM taht one might utilize to offer an analytic argument to offset RADAR, LASER et.al. just in case they were not appropriately calibrated or used.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Maybe Ford could offer a built-in radar detector?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yeah, I have also learned as Ive gotten old, save it for the track. Dont speed on the streets. Has worked pretty well so far.

They do. I was referring to ancillary data logging VBOX, G-Tech or AIM taht one might utilize to offer an analytic argument to offset RADAR, LASER et.al. just in case they were not appropriately calibrated or used.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Yeah, I have also learned as Ive gotten old, save it for the track. Dont speed on the streets. Has worked pretty well so far.

Really?? Heck, at this rate by the time you get to be Dr. Frank's age you'll be incredibly boring! :wink