- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
All posts tagged "GT"
A not so subtle hint?
Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but Ford Racing’s Twitter feed went a little Ford GT/40 nuts in the month of December. Specifically, right after all the new Ford GT rumors really started taking off December 18th. Much...
- Posted January 4, 2015
10 Questions with Camilo Pardo
An interview with 2005/2006 Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo. Ten Questions with Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo Ford GT Forum(1): How close was the decision to build the GT vs. the ’49 Ford as Ford’s...
- Posted December 1, 2013
10 Questions with John Pfeiffer
An interview with SVT Engineer John Pfeiffer *Originally posted May 2nd, 2013* 1. What was your role as the Ford GT Performance Development Engineer program? I was responsible for all the non-regulatory whole vehicle testing and...
- Posted May 2, 2013
10 Questions with Jamal Hameedi
For round two of the ongoing Ford GT Forum “Ten Questions Series”, we’re moving on to: Ten Questions with Jamal Hameedi. Jamal Hameedi was the Program Manager for Ford GT. He’s an engineer by trade, and...
- Posted July 2, 2010