- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
All posts tagged "geneva"
Ford GT production limited to 250 units annually
Today we’ve learned that just 250 units of the new Ford GT will be produced annually for global consumption. That’s right: Ford plans to build just 250 units each year to satisfy demand not just in the U.S,...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Ford GT to be priced “Near Aventador”
News editor Dave Guilford of the Automotive News is reporting from Geneva that Ford Performance boss Dave Pericak puts the new Ford GT in the price range of the Lamborghini Aventador. Base price of the raging V12 bull...
- Posted March 2, 2015