- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
All posts tagged "Camilo"
Raj Nair and Camilo Pardo Q&A at Auto Moto Film Fest
Auto Moto is a film and arts festival that has previously been held in Monterey during the week of the Pebble Beach Concours. For 2015, it came to Detroit as a companion to the Detroit Grand Prix....
- Posted May 30, 2015
Design Analysis: Camilo Pardo on the new Ford GT
Camilo Pardo was the Chief Designer of the Ford GT concept car and went on to be the chief designer of the 2005/2006 production Ford GT. Ten years later, this is Camilo’s outlook on the up and coming...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Dust Devils – Ford GT National Rally 9
The sights and sounds of Ford GT National Rally 9, as captured by filmmaker Justin Lapriore. This is just a small taste of what it’s like when 80 Ford GTs hit the road and track together. We...
- Posted December 19, 2014
10 Questions with Camilo Pardo
An interview with 2005/2006 Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo. Ten Questions with Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo Ford GT Forum(1): How close was the decision to build the GT vs. the ’49 Ford as Ford’s...
- Posted December 1, 2013